Cherry Corals Presents... Summer Overstock Live Sale - Everything is $20! August 19th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

xXToxicLogicXx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a bummer, make it so far in a marathon only to be judged by the last mile.

This is our first even with our new server company and they did great the first 11 hours, hopefully things will be back on track shortly.

This was another great sale like always! Cant beat a CC live sale with a stick. Always look forward to your live sales.

Look forward to buying some fish soon too!

Euphyll me bro?

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check in past 2 if there one. Thanks for the incredible sale. Finale going slow is by no means an indication of the event. Had great pieces from start to finish. Couldn't ask for more. Thanks much guys!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good news is our server company has been able to experience this first hand and has some changes in mind that will make all hours go smoothly.

I am still happy that 11 of 12 went great and regret enabling 150 items at once.

Next time.....

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have been here from the first set to the last. i'm pooped.

Do we need to do anything to make sure we are in for the raffle?

Thank you guys so much for the great deals.

Tomorrow just post your check ins in the thread that I start and you are entered.

DancingShark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am gong to bed. Hopefully you can see what is up with that cancellation. Order number is in page 182 at the end. Thanks dude and its been nice doing business.

Mallard

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While it was a little rough at the end, this was by far the best live sale I've been in. While I didn't get everything I wanted, I have no complaints. But I will need to call you Monday morning as something has come up and I will not be able to receive my order on Friday (the shipping module I originally choose.

dcom

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys
Good night

images.jpg

Kyle Kaspar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a bummer, make it so far in a marathon only to be judged by the last mile.

This is our first even with our new server company and they did great the first 11 hours, hopefully things will be back on track shortly.
Hey you guys did something that hasn't been done before on this scale.. I mean comon, sick z&p, collector sticks, dayglos, a freaking cherry sour , & beach bum ALL at 20$!!! Then to fit well with the beach you had some BUMS going all the way to find a way to cheat!!! Maybe someone new to the sales would judge by last hour but it was tougher level to win the hottest pieces you had! What everyone should know is the live sales are all different but can be some of the best ways to communicate not only with vendor but other "cherry" pickers... Thanks again guys I had to give site a glance over one more time just in case someone forgot a purp monster lol not happening

ChiCity

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
All you need to do is hit me up on Monday and we can sort it, I grow the heck out of the Insanos.
Good news is our server company has been able to experience this first hand and has some changes in mind that will make all hours go smoothly.

I am still happy that 11 of 12 went great and regret enabling 150 items at once.

Next time.....

No worries bro, you two still put on a great sale!
I actually ended up buying it but it was just frustration boiling over from 2 stalled prior attempts at buying the $20 arc fireworks and beach bum...
Both times they were in my cart, I would make it to the PayPal payment page and then it would time out because I didn't purchase in the allotted 2 mins...
Perhaps for future sales, give us 3:30mins?

Anyway, I'm still very happy with my haul!
All things considered, some excellent savings were to be had...
Bravo!

Daniel85

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So is there a way I can order tee shirts? Didn't see it on the website that I remember.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back