**Cherry Corals presents SUMMER SPECTACULAR 2019! June 14 & 15!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sean Szymanski

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
97A20109-1917-4BFD-9F52-5582CA5ED48E.png

Billldg

My Gem Tang Is Watching You
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

mfollen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After sale is just as dangerous as the live sale - awesome grabs have been and still can be made

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A few items to note as we get a lot of repeat questions:

• If your order ships today (monday) you will get a tracking number via UPS. If you do not receive a tracking number please email us at [email protected] and we will send it to you directly (sometimes goes to spam).
  • We do not label the shipping bags. All the photos can be looked up on the site. Please send a cell phone shot if you have trouble identifying any corals.
  • If orders do not show up on your account on the cherry corals website, look for an email confirmation. In any event, we have all your orders on the admin side of our website.
  • If you used a different name on any orders, please let us know or you will be missing corals.

Thanks!

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 20 74.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 3.7%
Back