***Cherry Corals Summer Overstock Sale! Everything is $20!!!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tankstudy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And a cool freebie hitchhiker!!

68cc80ada751279ab9cb453a52f3b5a5.jpg

That is a big brittle starfish.

Love the gloves.

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got a Google review today unhappy about not labeling the corals and no free bee's, sadly we don't have the staff to label all the bags, its just the two of us. We also can't afford to give free bee's when everything is $20.

We do this sale for YOU in appreciation for all of your support each year, thank you Reef2Reef!

Wow...that's some BS! Sorry to hear that happened. And i know Adam at Battlecorals had posted a thread awhile back about "freebies" and it's funny how people get PO'd when they don't get something for free.... A freebie should be always appreciated but NEVER EXPECTED! The way I look at it, i got more corals for a heck of a lot cheaper than if I were to buy on any given day of the week. So this guy is happy with his "freebies"

Keep it up CC!

Mdmusicman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You gave me so many coral at such a deep discount how the hell could I ever expect a "freebie" when you gave me tons of money in savings!

Mdmusicman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also: about you not labeling the bags... all they have to do is look at thie email invoice and they can see every single coral and a nice picture when they click on the name!

BluTang85

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Wow I’m shocked that someone actually wants a free frag. These prices were absolute blow outs. That’s two bad people these days expect more, shame on them.

Last edited:

Dr.Xipoles

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Corals came in yesterday, on time and in great condition. Very clean with just an asterina star and a small snail(free CUC lol).

Thanks again CC, and look forward to the next sale!

Davy Jones

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100% happy with my order, the shipping, the sale and the service!! Will absolutely be back for the next one, and likely in between as well! Thanks for all the time, effort and hard work that goes into this sale. This was my first order through cherry corals but will not be the last!

Steven Mcguinness

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Watched during almost the whole SOS sale didn't have much luck getting anything but was able to buy from the hour 1-8 post. Did a local pick everything I got (acans, ricordea and chalice) was absolutely beautiful just as pictured. Extremely nice guys too, will definetly be buying more.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 39 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 23 20.2%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.9%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 27.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.5%
Back