***Cherry Corals Summer Overstock Sale! Everything is $20!!!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tnyr5

Tony
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cue the endless barrage of "is that $500 coral on your website gonna be $20?" questions in 5...4...3...2...

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CherryCorals - Quick Question, the corals that you sell, have they been through some type of dipping/quarantine process? I would assume so since you sell so many corals you can't risk pests, but just curious.

Thanks!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CherryCorals - Quick Question, the corals that you sell, have they been through some type of dipping/quarantine process? I would assume so since you sell so many corals you can't risk pests, but just curious.

Thanks!

My standard answer is always treat every coral like it has the plague and dip/QT as you would anything else.

Our SPS system was built brand new with new everything and stocked only with clean cut fresh frags on brand new plugs/tiles so I am as sure as anyone can be that they are clean.

Our Zoa system was also knocked down and restarted some time ago with single and double polyp frags that were dipped in levamisole and physically inspected for any bad guys. I knocked it down because they all started to grow together, my bad as the holes in the racks were just too close together and I ended up with racks of 2 types of blue zoas and 20% of what I actually wanted to grow.

I feel like the only pest we deal with is in our acan tank and that would be aptasia. I have to physically keep them in check since I cant keep a copper band in there as each and every one I have tried decides to eat my acans(recently had to remove my sailfin as he started in on them too). Berghia help but the 6 lines and melanurus eventually get them all so its back to physical removal after that.

That being said, we deal with problems here and there so perform due diligence.

Evan28395950

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My standard answer is always treat every coral like it has the plague and dip/QT as you would anything else.

Our SPS system was built brand new with new everything and stocked only with clean cut fresh frags on brand new plugs/tiles so I am as sure as anyone can be that they are clean.

Our Zoa system was also knocked down and restarted some time ago with single and double polyp frags that were dipped in levamisole and physically inspected for any bad guys. I knocked it down because they all started to grow together, my bad as the holes in the racks were just too close together and I ended up with racks of 2 types of blue zoas and 20% of what I actually wanted to grow.

I feel like the only pest we deal with is in our acan tank and that would be aptasia. I have to physically keep them in check since I cant keep a copper band in there as each and every one I have tried decides to eat my acans(recently had to remove my sailfin as he started in on them too). Berghia help but the 6 lines and melanurus eventually get them all so its back to physical removal after that.

Will there be any softies for sale?

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can respect that.

Would love some more teasers too!

How about some really nice, fluffy acans? No microscopic frags here folks :)

CHE_9054.jpg

CHE_9064.jpg

CHE_9069.jpg

CHE_9094.jpg

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This awesome WWC Sunkiss Bounce will be a mere $20 as well, sorry no WWC OG Bounce this go round.

Oh, and I probably wont call it a Bounce so its harder for any potential cheaters to sniff it out and buy it. That being said I have a list of the super collectible stuff and the times that they are going to be published, if they are purchased(somehow magically) before they are published I will simply refund and put it back in stock.

Last edited:

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks so much for the detailed response!

c.poindexter

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This sale is going to be great.....

NMdesertReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will be an awesome sell, I'm really interested in buying, this will be my first time buying like this can you explain how buying is going to work.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This will be an awesome sell, I'm really interested in buying, this will be my first time buying like this can you explain how buying is going to work.

We post photos with name, price, and a link to our site for purchase. There is a cart timer that will run as soon as you put a coral in your cart. Complete check out as fast as possible with only one coral at a time... and repeat!

For best results use paypal express.

No corals will show up on our site, you must click on the links posted here on reef2reef.

the f5 key will refresh the page

the first hour is usually the craziest

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Wow nice deals to be had!! Can't wait!

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are these live the WWC livesales where 10 people can put an item into the cart, first to check out gets it? Or is it first person to place in the cart will get it?

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are these live the WWC livesales where 10 people can put an item into the cart, first to check out gets it? Or is it first person to place in the cart will get it?

I'm not sure what WWC does, I've never been lucky enough to win anything. From what our web development team tells us, only 1 person can put a coral in a cart, then the timer starts, all others will see it as out of stock. Occasionally things will sell twice, and we will supply if we are able, or refund.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 2.9%
Back