***Cherry Corals Summer Overstock Sale! Everything is $20!!!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure what WWC does, I've never been lucky enough to win anything. From what our web development team tells us, only 1 person can put a coral in a cart, then the timer starts, all others will see it as out of stock. Occasionally things will sell twice, and we will supply if we are able, or refund.

So it really is luck of the draw! I like it! Looking forward to the sale guys! This will be my first time out with you guys after admiring for a long time!

DeniseAndy

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make sure your internet is running at top speed. This sale gets insane and people I swear get quantum computers to do it. Good luck. I will be at soccer once again. I have done these before and got great stuff. Love the $20 sale, because you do not have to look at price. Saves one more thing to review before clicking on it to buy. :)

Make sure you have an account set up on their website. Very important for speed.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make sure your internet is running at top speed. This sale gets insane and people I swear get quantum computers to do it. Good luck. I will be at soccer once again. I have done these before and got great stuff. Love the $20 sale, because you do not have to look at price. Saves one more thing to review before clicking on it to buy. :)

Make sure you have an account set up on their website. Very important for speed.

Great tips!

TankLife87

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When is this sale? Is the timing a surprise or did I miss it somewhere obvious?

Saltfever

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yup it's pretty obvious! Lol

20180823_003051.jpg

Medic58

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CherryCorals - Quick Question, the corals that you sell, have they been through some type of dipping/quarantine process? I would assume so since you sell so many corals you can't risk pests, but just curious.

Thanks!
This is a good company i bought from them before not a pest to be found on my coral

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.2%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.5%
Back