***Cherry Corals Summer Overstock Sale! Everything is $20!!!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Saltfever

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There will only be a few Elegance corals, and some Blu Tip Frogspawn.

Due to the closure of Indonesia to coral export, we are switching over to mostly aquacultured Euphyllia in our facility.
$$$$$! Love my uber green torch I got from you guys. It has gone from 1 to 8 heads in under a year. But my absolute favorite euphyllia in my tank is the NY Knicks torch I picked up from you. It's been a little slower to grow and split, but the color is incredible.

20180823_154136-01.jpeg

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$$$$$! Love my uber green torch I got from you guys. It has gone from 1 to 8 heads in under a year. But my absolute favorite euphyllia in my tank is the NY Knicks torch I picked up from you. It's been a little slower to grow and split, but the color is incredible.

20180823_154136-01.jpeg

Holy Euphyllia Batman! That's an awesome display you've got going on there!

BrewPug

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a sticky or tutorial somewhere to explain how the live sale works (meaning, where on the R2R site do i go to see it, how do you buy, etc.)? I've never done one of these. Thanks!

Saltfever

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Holy Euphyllia Batman! That's an awesome display you've got going on there!
Thank you sir. I've got 4 different color variations of frog spawn, 4 variations of torch and 5 variations of hammer. And I'm always looking for new ones to add.

Saltfever

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a sticky or tutorial somewhere to explain how the live sale works (meaning, where on the R2R site do i go to see it, how do you buy, etc.)? I've never done one of these. Thanks!
They will be posted here, in this thread. Follow the link of the piece you want to buy. Add it to your cart and check out as quickly as you can.

Saltfever

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright so this is my first buying corals online thing. Do I have to purchase shipping before the sale?
Most people buy the shipping in advance. Most vendors have a certain number of orders they will ship in one day. Buying in advance guarantees the shipping date you want/need. That day might not be available after the sale. If you dont make a coral purchase your shipping price will be refunded. Buy with confidence, cherry corals is a great company. I have debt with them for online orders and frag swaps, never had a bad experience with them.

ChiCity

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Please tell me there will be some highlighters in this sale?
I lost my minicolony (along with a bunch of others :() during my move to Colorado...
Im ready to stock up on some of these beauties, I really miss having them greet me in the morning...

smartwater101

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Will there be good stuff in a sale where everything is only $20?

I think so!

CHE_9289.jpg

CHE_9381.jpg

CHE_9382.jpg

Can we get a tease of some non-zoanthids that will be available? eh? EH? ehhhhhh?

:)

EDIT: sorry i didn't realize the thread was already several pages long :)

Last edited:

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Call this " AFFORDABLE FRAG SALE"........................ This is what we reefers are talking about.
FOR THOSE ON A BUDGET- THIS IS THE ONE !!!!!!!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Back