***Cherry Corals Summer Overstock Sale! Everything is $20!!!***

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Literally just found out about this sale now and I've missed all the acros cause I was at work [emoji24].
May be some left on the website. Look under the Summer Overstock Sale heading in the menu, Hour 1, Hour 2, .... etc. when you loooing at the hours make sure to click the “hide out of stock” button. I saw some on there earlier when browsing. Good luck

TexasTodd

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great sale guys. I'll send an email as I have that shipping credit to use so didn't pick up a module.
Didn't get any of the really high-end stuff, but got six nice pieces that were a great value.
Thanks!
Todd

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great sale guys. I'll send an email as I have that shipping credit to use so didn't pick up a module.
Didn't get any of the really high-end stuff, but got six nice pieces that were a great value.
Thanks!
Todd

Thank you!!!

I am off to do a swap now, not sure why I booked it but....

ADAM

@AK_Reefs on Instagram
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CherryCorals I think I’m missing something on the “check in” raffle, where do we send the post list to?

Edit- Removed 2nd question

ZoWhat

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CherryCorals

First time 4me... A.W.E.S.O.M.E

You should do this AGAIN IN JANUARY when people have Holiday CASH given to them by relatives.

I know I always get about $100+ in cash in Christmas gifts that I can apply towards my credit card purchases.

Better yet, have our spouses buy online gift cards BEFORE CHRISTMAS as a gift to use for a Live Event. A lot of R2R woukd looooove this as a Christmas gift

And I'm always running to a LFS with the cash BUT RATHER USE IT ON LIVE EVENTS like this

Do it again in JANUARY!!!!!!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,

We attended a swap today in Michigan, so unfortunately we did not have much time today to reply to emails/PM's. We will be responding to emails tomorrow.

Some tips for next week:

• If you are picking up, please let us know ahead of time and we will get your order ready.
  • On your order shipping date, if you do not receive an email from UPS with tracking information, please let us know! Your corals will ship from our facility on the date of your shipping module. The corals will arrive the next day.
  • All orders must have a shipping module purchased. https://www.cherrycorals.com/product-category/livesale/
  • You may add to your order any time until 8 am on your shipping date. Click the "add to order" box and enter any previous order number.

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Acro76 @CherryCorals

Any suggestions on placement for the ORA Hawkins Echinata - high light/high flow?
And the CC Raspberry Lime Zoa's?

Once I get them acclimated I want to make sure they go in the right spot in my tank.

Thanks again guys! Amazing sale!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Acro76 @CherryCorals

Any suggestions on placement for the ORA Hawkins Echinata - high light/high flow?

Once I get them acclimated I want to make sure they go in the right spot in my tank.

Raspberry Limes like moderate light and I keep them in low light. I believe they look even better if acclimated to a little higher light!

I will let Brett chime in about the Hawkins, I don't care for the colored sticks lol.

hatfielj

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Acro76 @CherryCorals

The Hawkin's can do well in medium light. It's one of the less demanding in terms of light. It is sensitive to change though and needs good stable parameters and good flow, though not crazy high like some of the milli's.

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Hawkin's can do well in medium light. It's one of the less demanding in terms of light. It is sensitive to change though and needs good stable parameters and good flow, though not crazy high like some of the milli's.

Raspberry Limes like moderate light and I keep them in low light. I believe they look even better if acclimated to a little higher light!

I will let Brett chime in about the Hawkins, I don't care for the colored sticks lol.

Thanks guys! I appreciate the feedback. Got my tracking number...can't wait for tomorrow!

Back