***Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular!*** Live Event this Saturday 6-16!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I asked around among the Hornet snobs that I know and they all said that they were neither purples or blues. The lashes get so long on these that I was reminded of long blond hair blowing in the current so I went with Platinum Blondes.

Lol @ Hornet snobs

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think it says a lot about Cherry Corals they darn near sold every piece they offered. Not to mention a lot from the site! Would be cool to get these last few picked up!

We try really hard to make these live sales special!

By the way, not quite as much off of the regular site sold, it was sitting in abandoned carts because we didnt uncheck a little box in admin.

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We try really hard to make these live sales special!

By the way, not quite as much off of the regular site sold, it was sitting in abandoned carts because we didnt uncheck a little box in admin.
Sweet more corals for me to buy! Todd and Brett always a pleasure buying from you guys.

tweeter

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to say Thank You Cherry Corals for doing these live sales!! I have been been enjoying your live sales since your first one "Polyp Alooza" in Dec 2013!! That one, of course was the most fun , being the first one!! It was very addicting! Your corals are always top notch, and you guys are my favorite go to for the best corals!! So glad that y'all are doing this!! ( I am still waiting for your awesome fish!)

Brian1f1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What can you guys tell me about the Dippin Dots shroom? I got it! Is it like an interstellar? Any special preferences? It’s a discosoma right? I tried to look up this variety, is it a CC name?

PDR

<°)))>{
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my shipment this morning and just finished dipping and acclimating. Everything looks great so far!

@CherryCorals was the free shipping module winner ever picked? Also when is the check in gift card drawing?

Thanks!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What can you guys tell me about the Dippin Dots shroom? I got it! Is it like an interstellar? Any special preferences? It’s a discosoma right? I tried to look up this variety, is it a CC name?

Hi, the Dippin dots came in with a mixed indo/aussie shipment. I am inclined to think its a dark variant of Interstellar. The two I have are rocking under ATI Blue Plus and Reef Brite blues. Hope that helps.

Sk8erSpanky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my corals in today. Also looked at my bank statement too! Lol!!!! Everything arrived in great condition! Now i just gotta search through the posts and identify them all! Lol. I have the worst eye for this stuff! First time ordering from you guys and it definitely will not be the last!!!!

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my corals in today. Also looked at my bank statement too! Lol!!!! Everything arrived in great condition! Now i just gotta search through the posts and identify them all! Lol. I have the worst eye for this stuff! First time ordering from you guys and it definitely will not be the last!!!!

Treat that HW baby good! Lol. I delayed mine till the end of the week because of the heat

Sk8erSpanky

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Treat that HW baby good! Lol. I delayed mine till the end of the week because of the heat
I was going to, but its a short trip from michigan to western NY. Everything arrived in great condition. But that packing! I cant say they didnt do a good job. But pretty sure they were testing me with all that tape lol. Been in the tank about 45 mins. I am REALLY bad with taking pictures lol

55F2AE35-96F1-4BBD-AE62-EA4A1B542AD9.jpeg

Brian1f1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, the Dippin dots came in with a mixed indo/aussie shipment. I am inclined to think its a dark variant of Interstellar. The two I have are rocking under ATI Blue Plus and Reef Brite blues. Hope that helps.

It does, thanks. Will be under hydra 26s in my system. Was actually the one I wanted most, was glad/surprised to get it when someone didn’t complete their purchase. Have they been growing nicely for you?

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was going to, but its a short trip from michigan to western NY. Everything arrived in great condition. But that packing! I cant say they didnt do a good job. But pretty sure they were testing me with all that tape lol. Been in the tank about 45 mins. I am REALLY bad with taking pictures lol

55F2AE35-96F1-4BBD-AE62-EA4A1B542AD9.jpeg

Looka great man! Yeah CC always wraps em up like a dad on Christmas eve. It gets the job done very well though and they have always shown up looking as good or better than the sale pics 4 me!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back