***Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular!*** Live Event this Saturday 6-16!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Summerspectacular2018.jpg

che_8171-jpg.765673

unnamed%202.jpg

new2115_1.jpg

new2113_1.jpg

unnamed%201.jpg

unnamed%203.jpg

new107_1.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By all means PM us if you need us, we are also available by email at [email protected] and via text/phone. We would love to help in any way possible.

#1 Shipping modules are $39.99 and are available now. Modules will be for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday ship outs, buy the module for the day you wish to have your order shipped!!! There are a limited number of ship outs for each day so buy early to get your preferred day. We will search the site using the last name used on the shipping module order to combine all orders for a single ship out. If you don't purchase a module we won't know when you want to ship. UPS overnight is the service used to transport your purchases. Use the same name and email address for ALL of your orders or we will inadvertently not ship them.

#2 If there is a UPS delay for whatever reason we will not refund shipping charges. If a loss is incurred and we replace a shipment, the purchaser must pay for shipping again, no exceptions.

#3 We will not combine orders from different people, please do not ask. Payments must all share the same email address or we will assume that these are two different orders from two different people. Simply placing the order under the same name but using a different funding source will force us to treat them as two different orders and two shipping modules will apply. If there are different names associated with each order when I check for accuracy they will all be treated as separate orders. NO TEAM BUYING!

#4 All sales are FINAL, no refunds, no exceptions. Do not ask us to exchange one item for another after you have purchased it. Don’t ask us to cancel an order after the sale is over, you made a purchase and in doing so stopped someone else from buying said item so please follow through.

#5 For every 2 sale items(less than $20) you must purchase 1 sale item $20 or greater.

#6 Prices on the website are the only 100% correct prices, we try very hard to make the posts match the website but we are only human and errors can occur.

#7 Please try and be fair, snipers need to exercise restraint.

#8 If an item sells more than once we will only honor the first person to purchase said item, the others will be refunded. DOA’s will not be replaced, they will be refunded. Please do not be angry if we have to refund you, in many cases we are selling at or below cost and cannot supply additional pieces. This particular rule is common among all live sales regardless of who is doing the sale and I have posted this rule multiple times within the thread so it should not be a surprise.

#9 Post your “check ins” in the dedicated raffle thread that will be created June 23rd (you have to post your check in’s to be entered, no posts, no entries).

#10 Reef trivia or caption this contests will be done every hour. These are a lot of fun and please keep entries clean and family friendly. Prizes will br GC’s t T shirts. Gift Certificates will be for $25 or $50 and must be used within 60 days or they will expire, use it or lose it, no exceptions. Don’t be upset if the 60 days has passed and you find your GC to be unusable.

#11 We are going give $50 Gift certs at every 1000th post too so stay tuned and be active! (It starts with the post number of our first picture set). Same Gift Cert rules apply, use in 60 days or lose it.

#12 Gift Certificates will be emailed out on June 24th.

#13 ***If you don’t buy a shipping module we won’t know what day you would like to ship, we use the shipping modules to search the site and get organized. We do not create a “shipping” thread.

*these rules may be modified right up to the start of the sale but not after*

Shipping modules are now available for purchase!
  • If you do not purchase any corals we will refund the shipping module.
  • Buy the module for the day you would like your corals to ship, they will arrive the the next day.

Last edited:

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like a blanket 39.99$ shipping based on the ad banner, pretty typical for all of their big sales.

$39.99 is correct, we encourage all who can to pickup :)

We are deeply discounting 100's of awesome corals and shipping is one of those fixed costs that just wont go away. Even at $39.99 we come out of pocket thousands of dollars to get all the Cherries to their new homes.

NoWaiAma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe I’ll grab my first softies and lps for qc.. have seen some beautiful things with this name mentioned..

Taylor Hahn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been waiting for this!!! My haul from last year did not fair so well after my tank sprung a leak and I had to transfer everything to another tank and then back into my main display. Which sucks because I was so stoked on the frags I got last year. But can’t wait to see what’s in store this time!

Highgrade

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
$39.99 is correct, we encourage all who can to pickup :)

We are deeply discounting 100's of awesome corals and shipping is one of those fixed costs that just wont go away. Even at $39.99 we come out of pocket thousands of dollars to get all the Cherries to their new homes.
Todd @CherryCorals and Brett @Acro76 will there be any sticks this sale?

Davy Jones

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sure, max is 2 weeks so that will work. We wont ship for Saturday delivery though so keep that in mind.
Awesome!

Dont need saturday delivery, just no room in my little tank, and with my 125 getting home around june 28th it should give me some time to move the cured rock and current stock over

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome!

Dont need saturday delivery, just no room in my little tank, and with my 125 getting home around june 28th it should give me some time to move the cured rock and current stock over

Cool!

Back