**Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular Live Sale! Father's Day Weekend, 6-19, 6-20!**

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Abhishek

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Surgery went well, and to think I almost didnt even go for an x ray. 4 more weeks and then a pin that is tucked inside will come out.

IMG_2464.jpeg

Hope you feel better man !!! Get a lot of rest and hopefully you don’t have to frag anytime soon

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats funny.
@CherryCorals is WAY too much of a stand up and stand out business to even think for a second they aren’t going to follow through with their word. Does anyone know first hand how much it sucks to continue working with a broken hand?

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@CherryCorals is WAY too much of a stand up and stand out business to even think for a second they aren’t going to follow through with their word. Does anyone know first hand how much it sucks to continue working with a broken hand?

I can finally type :cool: so I have started compiling my list of entries. I should have it posted tomorrow so those who I will inevitably miss can chime in and I can add them.

I’ma tempermental coral

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can finally type :cool: so I have started compiling my list of entries. I should have it posted tomorrow so those who I will inevitably miss can chime in and I can add them.
Hubby shattered his 4th and 5th metacarpals along with a couple bones in his wrist while he was still active duty. Not the first or last of his hand breaks but it was definitely the worst. Pins, surgeries, therapy, and recovery where all trials. Just watching someone as gritty as him go through it makes me wish that pain on absolutely no one! I’m glad to hear your recovery going so well!!!

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.8%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 23.6%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 19.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back