** Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular Live Sale! ** Father's Day Weekend, June 18 & 19th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alright! I'm hoping to snag a 21 tails this time!

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's going to be a good weekend! I have shopped R2R sales from them all. If you know the name, I have at least watched the sale. Cherry Corals absolutely has the best live sales. I'm not just saying it to be nice. And the corals I have bought actually look like the photos. None of that looks fabulous in the photo, but boring when you get it stuff so many others have. Thanks Todd @CherryCorals !

Mystery Fish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Entered to win! More corals will give me the “reason” I need to fire up a new tank!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I managed to photo all 400 of the zoas n palys that I had planned on o_O hopefully when they get randomized the same morphs won't get lumped together. There are between 1 and 8 of each morph so if you miss the first one, there is bound to be more.

Oh, and I marked almost all of them 50% off of what I would normally sell them for :cool:

dad011.jpg
dad020.jpg
dad095.jpg
dad195.jpg
dad417.jpg
dad621.jpg

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple of public service announcements:

1. We will not be labeling the bags, its just Brett and I here and it is literally impossible to do.
2. You must be logged in during the sale, no guest checkout.
3. We will not be labeling the bags, its just Brett and I here and it is literally impossible to do
4. Local pickups will be Friday the 25th from 10am to 4pm and Saturday the 26th from 10am to 2pm, please contact us to let us know you are coming so we can have your order ready.

Last edited:

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I managed to photo all 400 of the zoas n palys that I had planned on o_O hopefully when they get randomized the same morphs won't get lumped together. There are between 1 and 8 of each morph so if you miss the first one, there is bound to be more.

Oh, and I marked almost all of them 50% off of what I would normally sell them for :cool:

dad011.jpg
dad020.jpg
dad095.jpg
dad195.jpg
dad417.jpg
dad621.jpg

I noticed that the mushrooms were removed from the site. Does that mean they will be in the sale?

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I noticed that the mushrooms were removed from the site. Does that mean they will be in the sale?

I pulled them all down, added a bunch of new, re photographed them all and included them in the sale.

Here are a couple that I added....

dad494.jpg
dad367.jpg

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
By all means PM us if you need us, we are also available by email at [email protected] and via text/phone. We would love to help in any way possible.

**Orders not picked up or shipped within 2 weeks will be refunded unless specific arrangements have been made**
**Our modules are for the day shipments go OUT, NOT the day that they will arrive.
**We do not label the bags, we don’t have the staff to label bags during a huge ship out of 1000’s of corals, very sorry.

#1 Shipping modules are $39.99 and are available when you buy your first item, after the first shipping charge you won’t be charged again. Buy the module for the day you wish to have your order shipped!!! There are a limited number of ship outs for each day. If you don't purchase a module we won't know when you want to ship. UPS overnight is the service used to transport your purchases. Use the same name and email address for ALL of your orders or we will inadvertently not ship them. We are experimenting with a new order picking functionality so everyone will be forced to log in before being able to purchase. There will be no guest checkout.
#2 If there is a UPS delay for whatever reason we will not refund shipping charges. If a loss is incurred and we replace a shipment, the purchaser must pay for shipping again, no exceptions.
#3 We will not combine orders from different people, please do not ask. Payments must all share the same email address or we will assume that these are two different orders from two different people. Simply placing the order under the same name but using a different funding source will force us to treat them as two different orders and two shipping modules will apply. If there are different names associated with each order when I check for accuracy they will all be treated as separate orders. NO TEAM BUYING!
#4 All sales are FINAL, no refunds, no exceptions. Do not ask us to exchange one item for another after you have purchased it. Don’t ask us to cancel an order after the sale is over, you made a purchase and in doing so stopped someone else from buying said item so please follow through.
#5 We are limiting sales of items that are less than $10 to 4
#6 Prices on the website are the only 100% correct prices, we try very hard to make the posts match the website but we are only human and errors can occur.
#7 Please try and be fair, snipers need to exercise restraint.
#8 If an item sells more than once we will only honor the first person to purchase said item, the others will be refunded. DOA’s will not be replaced, gift certificates will be issued for the coral that was lost. We will only do a refund if an item sells more than once, otherwise all credits will be in the form of a gift certificate.
#9 There is no prize for checking in each hour.
#10 Cody is running all of our contests. If you win a GC please PM cherrycorals as soon as possible with your name and email so we can issue the GC which you can then use during the sale. Use the GC within 60 days or it will expire.
#11 Dry goods prizes will go out AFTER we have shipped all orders. If we have a slow day of shipping we may start sending them out early.
#14 ***If you don’t buy a shipping module we won’t know what day you would like to ship, we use the shipping modules to search the site and get organized. We do not create a “shipping” thread.
*these rules may be modified right up to the start of the sale but not after*

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 31 50.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 33 54.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 11 18.0%
  • None.

Votes: 14 23.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 6.6%
Back