** Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular Live Sale! ** Father's Day Weekend, June 18 & 19th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

DJ Knight

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m probably missing it somewhere, don’t yell at me… Can anyone direct me to the shipping modules? I found a few on the CC website but all say out of stock. Sorry for the dumb question! Excited for tonight and tomorrow!

fDReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do you need to be logged in? I've never done this before and it is confusing. Will we be buying in this thread? Is there another website to buy from?

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where do you need to be logged in? I've never done this before and it is confusing. Will we be buying in this thread? Is there another website to buy from?
They will post a picture of corals and their prices on this thread. When you click it it will take you to the cherrycorals website to buy it.

You should hop over to cherrycorals now and make an account in advanced

Last edited:

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m probably missing it somewhere, don’t yell at me… Can anyone direct me to the shipping modules? I found a few on the CC website but all say out of stock. Sorry for the dumb question! Excited for tonight and tomorrow!
When you buy your first coral you will be asked to purchase shipping. Then you will not need to pay for shipping again. There are no pre-sale shipping modules to buy.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No yelling!!

module is purchased on your first order. It’s a drop down menu with 8 dates.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They will post a picture of corals and their prices on this thread. When you click it it will take you to the cherrycorals website to buy it.

You should hop over to cherrycorals now and make an account in advanced
You guys are the best, providing excellent support when I can’t.

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! I'm always willing to help when I can so you can focus prepping for this amazing live sale!
Any time! I know you are busy prepping for this amazing sale!! Can't wait for it to start.

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Summerspectacular2021.jpg

Hello, every! For those that don't know me, I'm Cody and I will be the Game Master for this sale!

I have lots of goodies to give away throughout the entire sale! If you win one of my games, then pm @CherryCorals with your name, email, and the prize that you won. Now that that's out of the way, let's get started with a game!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
NEW GAME
HOW MANY CHERRIES?

It's time to bob for apples! By apples, I mean cherries, and by bob I mean count/guess! Post your guess of how many cherries are in the jar, and the closest without going over will win a Seachem Pack and a Cherry Corals T-Shirt!

The game will run until the start of the sale, then the winner will be announced shortly after. One guess per person. In the event of a tie, the winner will be selected by the wheel of names. New accounts with no meaningful content history will not be counted.

Seachem Pack

Seachem Pack.jpeg

Good Luck!!!

Last edited:

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
HOW MANY CHERRIES?

It's time to bob for apples! By apples, I mean cherries, and by bob I mean count/guess! Post your guess of how many cherries are in the jar, and the closest without going over will win a Seachem Pack and a Cherry Corals T-Shirt!

The game will run until the start of the sale, then the winner will be announced shortly after. One guess per person. In the event of a tie, the winner will be selected by the wheel of names. New accounts with no meaningful content history will not be counted.

Good Luck!!!

65!

HuskerZoaLover

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
HOW MANY CHERRIES?

Good Luck!!!

NEW GAME
HOW MANY CHERRIES?

Good Luck!!!

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! I'm always willing to help when I can so you can focus prepping for this amazing live sale!

Any time! I know you are busy prepping for this amazing sale!! Can't wait for it to start.
You I mean help like the time I asked a question about ricordea so you found something like 10 pictures to send me? I still appreciate your going to that much effort!

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 130 59.4%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 64 29.2%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 78 35.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 39 17.8%
  • Other

Votes: 63 28.8%
Back