** Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular Live Sale! ** Father's Day Weekend, June 18 & 19th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You I mean help like the time I asked a question about ricordea so you found something like 10 pictures to send me? I still appreciate your going to that much effort!
Of course dude! I'm always willing to help if I can. Hopefully you can snag some good ricordeas in the sale! I have had good luck with mine splitting recently and have about 28 at the moment haha.

Andyf30

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
HOW MANY CHERRIES?

It's time to bob for apples! By apples, I mean cherries, and by bob I mean count/guess! Post your guess of how many cherries are in the jar, and the closest without going over will win a Seachem Pack and a Cherry Corals T-Shirt!

The game will run until the start of the sale, then the winner will be announced shortly after. One guess per person. In the event of a tie, the winner will be selected by the wheel of names. New accounts with no meaningful content history will not be counted.

Seachem Pack

Seachem Pack.jpeg

Good Luck!!!

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You I mean help like the time I asked a question about ricordea so you found something like 10 pictures to send me? I still appreciate your going to that much effort!
That reminds me! I was going to message you about blue rics looking a little grayed out. I find if you are running heavy blue they kind of dissappear and the orange, yellow, greens and pinks really pop. If you run daylight with actinic accents you get the best of both and the purples and blues will still look amazing.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That reminds me! I was going to message you about blue rics looking a little grayed out. I find if you are running heavy blue they kind of dissappear and the orange, yellow, greens and pinks really pop. If you run daylight with actinic accents you get the best of both and the purples and blues will still look amazing.

Its funny how little changes can affect color, I can move blue rics up onto the rack to be photographed and if they are still there 2 weeks later they start to go pink(not all but some).

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its funny how little changes can affect color, I can move blue rics up onto the rack to be photographed and if they are still there 2 weeks later they start to go pink(not all but some).
Ohh I may have to try that! I think most of my ricordea are from you. maybe I will will have some good luck!

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a purple! I know there's at least one in there, because one disappeared from the website

Just John

Valuable Member? Seriously?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's an amazing change for you. I have one of your rainbow incinerators (below). I had a free sample of coral food that must have gone bad. I fed it to some of my zoas and some died, some were deformed, and some closed for two weeks. After two weeks the rainbow incinerator opened and it is now a bright bubblegum pink and the skirt is a very bright green instead of the dark blue. You would never recognize it as the same thing. Even stranger, new babies look that way too. And it looks fabulous! But now I need to get another to replace the original LOL

1624044257497.jpeg

Last edited:

Bandito Aquatics

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NEW GAME
HOW MANY CHERRIES?

It's time to bob for apples! By apples, I mean cherries, and by bob I mean count/guess! Post your guess of how many cherries are in the jar, and the closest without going over will win a Seachem Pack and a Cherry Corals T-Shirt!

The game will run until the start of the sale, then the winner will be announced shortly after. One guess per person. In the event of a tie, the winner will be selected by the wheel of names. New accounts with no meaningful content history will not be counted.

Seachem Pack

Seachem Pack.jpeg

Good Luck!!!

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
HOW MANY CHERRIES?

Seachem Pack

Seachem Pack.jpeg

Good Luck!!!

DJ Knight

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No yelling!!

module is purchased on your first order. It’s a drop down menu with 8 dates.
Perfect haha. I know it can a bit testy in these sales, especially for you guys! Can’t wait. I took off work a little early and just poured me my first cocktail. Let’s go baby!

fuelman

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple of public service announcements:

1. We will not be labeling the bags, its just Brett and I here and it is literally impossible to do.
2. You must be logged in during the sale, no guest checkout.
3. We will not be labeling the bags, its just Brett and I here and it is literally impossible to do
4. Local pickups will be Friday the 25th from 10am to 4pm and Saturday the 26th from 10am to 2pm, please contact us to let us know you are coming so we can have your order ready.
is local pick up on Monday the 28th an option?

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.9%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 57 55.9%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 8 7.8%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.9%
Back