** Cherry Corals Summer Spectacular Live Sale! ** Father's Day Weekend, June 18 & 19th!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perfect haha. I know it can a bit testy in these sales, especially for you guys! Can’t wait. I took off work a little early and just poured me my first cocktail. Let’s go baby!

That sounds pretty good, a friend of ours hooked us up with some of his favorite brews, may have to crack one now.

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple of public service announcements:

1. We will not be labeling the bags, its just Brett and I here and it is literally impossible to do.
2. You must be logged in during the sale, no guest checkout.
3. We will not be labeling the bags, its just Brett and I here and it is literally impossible to do
4. Local pickups will be Friday the 25th from 10am to 4pm and Saturday the 26th from 10am to 2pm, please contact us to let us know you are coming so we can have your order ready.

Cell

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to see pics of the store sometime.

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Perfect haha. I know it can a bit testy in these sales, especially for you guys! Can’t wait. I took off work a little early and just poured me my first cocktail. Let’s go baby!
I'm jealous! I work until 930 tonight.

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That sounds pretty good, a friend of ours hooked us up with some of his favorite brews, may have to crack one now.
Have you ever had any of the kbs by founders?

jpil

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time jumping into one of these sales and excited for it…. Couple probably dumb questions though…. Do the pieces get posted here on R2R or onto the cherry corals website? Do we just keep adding things to our cart and check out when we are done?

Kristopher Conlin

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First time jumping into one of these sales and excited for it…. Couple probably dumb questions though…. Do the pieces get posted here on R2R or onto the cherry corals website? Do we just keep adding things to our cart and check out when we are done?
You have to check out right away! You are racing everyone else. And pieces are on here with a link to the website. You cannot see the live sale items on the website without clicking them on reef2reef

CodyBot

Game Master
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
GAME REMINDER
ONE MORE HOUR UNTIL THE SALE STARTS!
HOW MANY CHERRIES?

It's time to bob for apples! By apples, I mean cherries, and by bob I mean count/guess! Post your guess of how many cherries are in the jar, and the closest without going over will win a Seachem Pack and a Cherry Corals T-Shirt!

The game will run until the start of the sale, then the winner will be announced shortly after. One guess per person. In the event of a tie, the winner will be selected by the wheel of names. New accounts with no meaningful content history will not be counted.

Seachem Pack

Seachem Pack.jpeg

Good Luck!!!

CherryCorals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have completed all of the steps for the epic pre sale contest and you arent on this list you need to shoot us an email to [email protected]

Screen Shot 2021-06-18 at 5.09.53 PM.png

Bitzicoinzi

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
50 cherries!! This is only my second sale to participate in on r2r so I hope that doesn't exclude me since I am pretty new! I spent lots and got some amazing deals on some beautiful corals last week I hope this one is as good as Joe's was!

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 46 34.3%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 43 32.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back