CherryCorals LIVE EVENT *POLYP-PALOOZA!* 12-27-13

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Join my club. I am PI*SED to say the least. Brett and crew did their job- FEDEX did not and showed after speaking with them today they could not care less. They are NO longer allowed at my house------ I EFUSE to use them. This is the 2nd time in two+ weeks I have had problems with them !!!
I planned my whole day around corals and Patriots.

FedEx disappointed me with no corals.

So the Pats better not lose.

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
They are- Had the same experience right before Xmas and it was my daughter's laptop which was next day air and 3 days late and they eft the box OUTSIDE in the snow and cold despite that they were 6 inches from a warm inner door.
FedEx isn't usually this derpy. Wonder what's up with that?!

Dmmz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up my coral today and everything is doing great. Thanks for working with us on the pickup and my son thought the acan was awesome. His tank looks alot better now with all the coral put in it today

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
You guys did your job. I would seriously take a look at other shippers as I DO NOT see this being an isolated case and will happen again. FEDEX is failing !!

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Mine will NOT get here before Monday......... 4 days in the bag and from 41 to 55 to 29 degrees and in a cold warehouse, I smell disaster up front!!
I got my corals today and even with a FedEx kink everything was alive and well. Heat pack was still warm.

I called and talked with Brett yesterday and it was nice to hear all they had done to take care of us all.

Thank you guys!

Eienna

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
USPS here is no better....they have a tendency to drop things off at the wrong house >.<

We need to all get on the same speakerphone call and tell the fedex big kahuna what's going on >.<

Worldwide reefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, those are pretty bad stories guys I hope everyone's corals arrive safe and sound!!

CC, I haven't head back with a date, is there a last date? Such as the 13th like you said it later? Just curious. Thank you for everything!

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, those are pretty bad stories guys I hope everyone's corals arrive safe and sound!!

CC, I haven't head back with a date, is there a last date? Such as the 13th like you said it later? Just curious. Thank you for everything!

Shoot me an email at [email protected]. I don't think we heard back from you, but I will double check. I'll be in the shop tomorrow and I can put you in the monday schedule.

thejoshdavis

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crappy iPad pic with LEDs but these things are crazy bright.
ju2ere6a.jpg

vetteguy53081

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Had a 50/50 outcome thanks to FedEx, BUT for those who are first time customers of Cherry Corals............ Wait until you see their Packing !! I owned a pet store for Over 11 years and in the hobby well over 30 years, and this the best and safest packing I have ever seen and done with pizzazz !!.

Also I forgot mention to Cherry (Brett)- A huge thanks for the sample of Coral Frenzy !! I have Never used it, and really have never fed my corals as The limpits buffet I feed is supposed to suspend into feeding my corals too. I cannot believe how all my specimens responded to the sample and I will be buying a bottle and using it.

JMSKI333

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You got a sample of Reef Frenzy? Lucky!

Had a 50/50 outcome thanks to FedEx, BUT for those who are first time customers of Cherry Corals............ Wait until you see their Packing !! I owned a pet store for Over 11 years and in the hobby well over 30 years, and this the best and safest packing I have ever seen and done with pizzazz !!.

Also I forgot mention to Cherry (Brett)- A huge thanks for the sample of Coral Frenzy !! I have Never used it, and really have never fed my corals as The limpits buffet I feed is supposed to suspend into feeding my corals too. I cannot believe how all my specimens responded to the sample and I will be buying a bottle and using it.

Back