CherryCorals LIVE EVENT *POLYP-PALOOZA!* 12-27-13

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

snarky

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally had a chance to post my CC loot. Looking really good, thanks again!

Cheers,

Chris

photo 1.jpg
photo 2.jpg
photo 3.jpg
photo 4.jpg

HiddenUser

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woke up this morning and found RTN on my half of my Uber Green Chesterfieldensis. :doh: When I get home from work tonight I'm going to try to frag the bad parts off in hopes of stopping it from spreading further. All my other frags are still doing awesome and are opened up without any issues.

I did a water change yesterday so I'm guessing that had something to do with it.

Definitely not the fault of CC since the frag was perfectly fine for 5 days, but I'm just bummed.

FLA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
29! you greeddddyyyyy mannn you ! lol ! awesomeeee cant wait too see some pictures!

Lol! Yeah, I couldn't resist. Just started up a 90 gallon a few months ago and was waiting for a sale like this to start filling it up. I'll have to take some pictures soon and post them up. Everything is looking great. I got a little bit of brown-out on my hologram humilis, some browning on my gilded mille, and a little bleaching on my blue polyp spongodes (as well as something foreign growing out of one of the polyps; looks brown with two antennas?). But everything else looks great. The brown-outs are completely my fault. Could have been nitrates or just lighting intensity (I'm running 2 x AI Hydras at 100% DB, RB; ~85% V, UV; 35% W; 15% G, R with weather settings at Cairns, Queensland).

FLA

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow I thought I was crazy with 18!
Yeah, I got just a little carried away! Hahaha!

BTW, Cherry Corals, any specific care requirements for the Aussie Flamer chalice and Wolverine favia? I have the Aussie Flamer chalice under an overhang with low light and moderate flow and the wolverine favia in the sand with moderate-high flow and pretty high light.

Dan L

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got my corals today!!!!

Picked up my corals at FedEx this morning, acclimated for 3 hours on slow drip, and just put em in the tank. They look just like they did in the pictures. Everything is open and seems happy. Thanks Brett and Cherry Corals!! Got a customer for life!

Dan L

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics by request.

Taken on my iPhone so sorry for the poor quality.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 188
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 180
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 179
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 187
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 194

Dmmz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They look great cherrycorals did a great job with the sale and shipping

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
pictures pictures! there finally in after me slacking! :O

my mini scoly. picture sucks gotta get a better one. this little guy is cute.
DSC08240edited.jpg

forgot the name of this chalice already lol. the one that had a million people buy. :) i won it :p
DSC08241.jpg

blue jeans scoly. this thing isssss brighhhhhhhhhhhtttt.
DSC08305edited.jpg

favia
DSC08242.jpg

pilyo143

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since fedex never made there shipment on time for some people what's going to happen to the shipping charges?
I'm still crossing my finger on my hammer, still hasn't fully open up... The rest of my order opened up pretty good..

TheReefKeeper

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Since fedex never made there shipment on time for some people what's going to happen to the shipping charges?
I'm still crossing my finger on my hammer, still hasn't fully open up... The rest of my order opened up pretty good..

That's a great point It took two days for mine to arrive I only lost 1 sps and some Zoas not bad the packing was unbelievable these guys are top notch!!!

pilyo143

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's a great point It took two days for mine to arrive I only lost 1 sps and some Zoas not bad the packing was unbelievable these guys are top notch!!!

I know usps gurantees it by noon and u get money back if u don't... The mailman gets in big trouble if you forget...

Pumbooris

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone heard anything about the free frag / pellets they were supposed to be sending out? I havent heard from CC in a few days about that....I suppose they are still pretty busy getting orders out still tho

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

We are still fighting with fedex. They are trying to blame the weather, when it was a mechanical issue with one of their planes.

OP
OP
Acro76

Acro76

Cherry Corals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone heard anything about the free frag / pellets they were supposed to be sending out? I havent heard from CC in a few days about that....I suppose they are still pretty busy getting orders out still tho

Coral Frenzy is going to mail those out, I just have to get him the names and addresses of the missed samples.

Rob&Gab

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dont forget about the shirts brett, I know your very busy and no rush to you. Just a reminder. The scolys and favia and chalice are doing well. Thanks again for everything!

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Took them 4 days for mine "-( They also failed to communicate with any updates. Was a guessing game for myself and Cherry corals as to when it would actually arrive
I know usps gurantees it by noon and u get money back if u don't... The mailman gets in big trouble if you forget...

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 33.3%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 7 8.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 20 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.5%
Back