CherryCorals LIVE EVENT *POLYP-PALOOZA!* 12-27-13

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
They told me also MECHANICAL issues at Kentucky Hub. They acted poorly on this and I KNOW they utilize the postal service in such emergencies as well as having Other Aircraft. It was poor handling and CS in my opinion. FedEx was more like FEDup !!!
We are still fighting with fedex. They are trying to blame the weather, when it was a mechanical issue with one of their planes.

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Free frag?? The I know are on hold with Cold temps making shipping possibilities difficult.
Has anyone heard anything about the free frag / pellets they were supposed to be sending out? I havent heard from CC in a few days about that....I suppose they are still pretty busy getting orders out still tho

Pumbooris

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Free frag?? The I know are on hold with Cold temps making shipping possibilities difficult.

Depending on the shipping modual you got it was either 39.99 w free frag of cherrys choice or 49.99 with a cherry corals tshirt. You also had to purchase that before the live sale started

JMSKI333

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Depending on the shipping modual you got it was either 39.99 w free frag of cherrys choice or 49.99 with a cherry corals tshirt. You also had to purchase that before the live sale started

I am in the same boat as you. Last time I talked to Bret, he said they would be giving giftcards to everyone that didn't get a free frag with their order. I would imagine that after this fedex trouble, they will get that all sorted out. I am not worried.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 49 83.1%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 9 15.3%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.1%
Back