Cherub pygmy angelfish QT TREATMENT HELP!

Badguy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have in QT right now is a pair of clownfish, 2 clown gobys, yellow tang and one cherub pygmy angelfish. I have not done anything in terms of treatment starting my go to Two rounds of GC. My question is can a copper treat the pygmy angelfish with Copper Power at 1.75 ppm? I really don't want to do a TTM . @Humblefish

Hitman

Reefing One Day @ A Time!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you seeing a reason to treat the tank? Don’t treat a issue that’s not present.

wesman42

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you seeing a reason to treat the tank? Don’t treat a issue that’s not present.
Prophylactic, or preventative treatment is the only way to guarantee an illness won't reach the tank. It doesn't matter if you observe, the fish could have a great immune system, and start displaying symptoms after quarantine in a new tank with other fish, competition etc.

Hitman

Reefing One Day @ A Time!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve always put them in my QT tank for 3 months or longer and just observed and only treated if something was found. Great thing about this hobby is there’s hundreds of way to get the same results.

Maritimer

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've had no obvious problems treating angels with chelated copper. Small doses, morning and evening, for a slow climb that takes 5-7 days to reach full strength.

~Bruce

Back