• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Chloroquine phosphate for sale

pdxmonkeyboy

Sticks!! Give me the sticks!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First and foremost... I should not have to say this, but such as it is in this day and age.. THIS IS NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. This is CP for the treatment of ich, velvet, euronema and brookynella. It is EXTREMELY hard to get right now because there was a mad rush to buy it when the pandemic started. I use it religiously and have had great results. The ONLY place I found no-expired, 99% pure CP was from a wholesaler that I had to talk on the phone with an answer questions about my setup to ensure that I was not some quack that was going to ingest it.

I had to buy an entire KG of it which is obviously a LOT of CP. I am selling 50 gram bags for $25 shipped. This is not me making money, with shipping and paypal fees I am selling this at cost. I simply thought it was the right thing to do for other hobbyists who don't like using copper or have copper sensitive fish.

Instructions for use are very clear. 60mg/ gallon one dose. 50 grams will treat around 80 gallons.

Thank you.

crny1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My knowledge of this stuff is very limited and its been awhile since I read about it but is it safe in a reef with anemones, clams and inverts?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
wow

OP
OP
pdxmonkeyboy

pdxmonkeyboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think i paid $30 for 50 grams. Close to that. That is the point.. this is not "covid" pricing. . I got a ton of PMs i will answer them tomorrow and vaccum pack up packages this weekend to mail them out.

Cheers

Last edited:

LOVEROCK

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think i paid $30 for 50 grams. Close to that. That is the point.. this is not "covid" pricing. . I got a ton of PMs i will answer them tomorrow and vaccum pack up packages this weekend to mail them out.

Cheers
Just wondering, thx

OP
OP
pdxmonkeyboy

pdxmonkeyboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK folks, I am going to ask to hold off on new requests for right now. I think that demand may have exceeded supply. I PM'd everyone that sent me a message. I will repost after I measure and bag up. Sound fair? Thanks!

pigmo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
cant resist lol

200.gif

OP
OP
pdxmonkeyboy

pdxmonkeyboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok gang. I mailed out all the packets today. Sent them first class mail so you should have them by the end of the week.

For those not having a scale, I measured and weighed a 1/4 tsp like 5 times. Here is the deal.. if you level the teaspoon with your finger, then it equals 1 gram.

Rabidgoose

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok gang. I mailed out all the packets today. Sent them first class mail so you should have them by the end of the week.

For those not having a scale, I measured and weighed a 1/4 tsp like 5 times. Here is the deal.. if you level the teaspoon with your finger, then it equals 1 gram.

Is your supply exhausted or do you have more to offer? If it is still available PM me please I would like some.

thanks.......chuck

Cencalreefer56

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
First and foremost... I should not have to say this, but such as it is in this day and age.. THIS IS NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. This is CP for the treatment of ich, velvet, euronema and brookynella. It is EXTREMELY hard to get right now because there was a mad rush to buy it when the pandemic started. I use it religiously and have had great results. The ONLY place I found no-expired, 99% pure CP was from a wholesaler that I had to talk on the phone with an answer questions about my setup to ensure that I was not some quack that was going to ingest it.

I had to buy an entire KG of it which is obviously a LOT of CP. I am selling 50 gram bags for $25 shipped. This is not me making money, with shipping and paypal fees I am selling this at cost. I simply thought it was the right thing to do for other hobbyists who don't like using copper or have copper sensitive fish.

Instructions for use are very clear. 60mg/ gallon one dose. 50 grams will treat around 80 gallons.

Thank you.

Funny the second that got announced, I told my girlfriend people are about to ingest medicinal treatment we use in the saltwater hobby, smh lol I personally love it over copper, I’ll be ordering some in the near future!

OP
OP
pdxmonkeyboy

pdxmonkeyboy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I quickly sold out of almost eveything i had. I am thinking of ordering some more but i am unsure about the source. If i order from ch-ih-nah then i would probably get the product tested before i sold it.. which i am not sure where to get that done.

Kpdiver

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thank you.
Wouldn't this work out to 3 grams per 50 gallons of water? 50 grams should treat 833 gallons, correct?

Thank you for doing this for the community.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 42 82.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.9%
Back