Chloroquine phosphate from eBay?

Tosh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone here purchased chloroquine phosphate from eBay. The store I'm looking at actually references Reef2Reef so I'm guessing they are actually a reefer. I'm in Australia so I might not get it into the country but if it means Im prepared for the next sick fish I get it'll be worth a try.

Hitman

Reefing One Day @ A Time!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve bought it from Mr_frags_LLC on eBay with great results. Not sure if he is who your looking to buy from.

OP
OP
T

Tosh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's him bud! Awesome. I'll find out if he can get it to Australia.

Hitman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve bought from him twice and never had a issue. The first time it was delivered while I was gone on a business trip, the wife called me and asked if I needed help and what the heck I was thinking by ordering it in the mail. I asked what she was talking about, once she told me I fell off the hotel bed laughing. Once I got home and saw it I completely understood what she was thinking as it is truly a fine fine white powder in a small ziplock bag ;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious

HotRocks

Fish Fanatic!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use fishman CP. I'm not sure if anyone sells on eBay, it's been lab verified at 98% pure which is great for a non prescription grade product.

I buy direct from fishman only downside is they only sell large quantities.

motortrendz

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've bought from.him and I've also bought fluconazole 2x from someone else. Both were professionally packed and sealed. And worked as they were supposed to

Hitman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use fishman CP. I'm not sure if anyone sells on eBay, it's been lab verified at 98% pure which is great for a non prescription grade product.

I buy direct from fishman only downside is they only sell large quantities.

Mr_frags_llc is pharma grade, my local farm vet turned me on to him after I talked to him last year after reading your post on it. It’s pretty cool having our farm vet be a reef guy lol. He said he gets it from him cheaper then his own pharma supplier.

Manthanol

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been using CP from eBay for 1 1/2 years now with great success. I was skeptical at first so I trialed it with a known sick fish(Ich) and it worked well. Just 3 weeks ago I treated 2 gobies with velvet successfully. I also store the CP in a lightproof container to slow degradation.

Marc K

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone here purchased chloroquine phosphate from eBay. The store I'm looking at actually references Reef2Reef so I'm guessing they are actually a reefer. I'm in Australia so I might not get it into the country but if it means Im prepared for the next sick fish I get it'll be worth a try.

How did you go with this. Did you end up getting some of the CP

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 63.3%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back