Chloroquine phosphate sourcing

NeonRabbit221B

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I now have two mandarins in the tank and keep a variety of medications on hand but I have heard of the issues with treating mandarins. In the future I would like to entertain the idea of putting my entire stocking through a proper QT so I know I will need to source this at some point. How do you all get it? I know a prescription is usually required and the links Humblefish once posted redirect to a new company while the other wells in 100 gram increments. Interested to see if new high quality sources have popped up. Searching threads hasn't provided me with much as COVID took down the CP market.

TheDragonsReef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pretty much the only way im aware of right now is to find a vet that would be willing to prescribe it. Ive heard its also commonly used in our health industry and supplies are limited with covid.

OP
OP
NeonRabbit221B

NeonRabbit221B

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah it seems like it’s something that should exist. We have televisit doctors for a range of anti anxiety, adhd, ...dysfunction and everything under the sun. Feels weird I can get a medication dosage that couldn’t even be used for a person.

OP
OP
NeonRabbit221B

NeonRabbit221B

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't knock on wood earlier and when I got home my clown was breathing rapidly. Kinda freaky I had this thought right at the end of a workday and then find my clown gasping with what I hope is just ich. Bumping this and pounding on my wooden table for a good source that won't set me back $150.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 46 47.9%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 51 53.1%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 21 21.9%
  • None.

Votes: 25 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 9.4%
Back