Christmas Eve Noopsyche Giveaway! noopsyche K7 Pro II 95W

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Participants: Reef2reef members
Activity time: December 24th, 00:00-23:59 (Christmas Eve)
Number of winners: 5

Prize: Noopsyche K7 II 95W light with controller and tank mount! (Total $247)

Rule of Giveaway:

a. Share our giveaway to other social media platforms and post a screenshot on this thread.
b. After a minimum of 5 people enter the drawing, you can submit another screenshot to increase your chance of winning (Share on two different social media sites).
c. Only 1 prize per R2R member; if the participant is selected twice, we will select another winner.
d. The selection method: by Noopsyche using the random lottery system, using https://www.random.org/on the afternoon of December 25.
e. After the winners are announced, the winners will message us within two days with their name, full address, and contact number. Those who have not contacted us within two days will be deemed to have given up the prize.
f. The shipping is paid for by Noopsyche.
g. After the list is announced, Noopsyche will send the prize within one week.

To buy noopsyche K7 II 95W: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/noopsyche-k7-pro-ii-95w.522073/#post-5468902

Please post after the event time begins. If you have any questions, you can find us in the personally conversation window. Thank you.

Last edited:

kdino

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
done and done!!
light.jpg

Reeferguy365

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay stupid question but how do I post on Facebook do I just take a screenshot and post that lol?

Mrs. Herbert

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Participants: Reef2reef members
Activity time: December 24th, 00:00-23:59 (Christmas Eve)
Number of winners: 5

Prize: Noopsyche K7 II 95W light with controller and tank mount! (Total $249)

Rule of Giveaway:

a. Share our giveaway to other social media platforms and post a screenshot on this thread.
b. After a minimum of 5 people enter the drawing, you can submit another screenshot to increase your chance of winning (Share on two different social media sites).
c. Only 1 prize per R2R member; if the participant is selected twice, we will select another winner.
d. The selection method: by Noopsyche using the random lottery system, using https://www.random.org/on the afternoon of December 25.
e. After the winners are announced, the winners will message us within two days with their name, full address, and contact number. Those who have not contacted us within two days will be deemed to have given up the prize.
f. The shipping is paid for by Noopsyche.
g. After the list is announced, Noopsyche will send the prize within one week.

To buy noopsyche K7 II 95W: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/noopsyche-k7-pro-ii-95w.522073/#post-5468902

Please post after the event time begins. If you have any questions, you can find us in personally conversation window. Thank you.
I like free stuff!

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Okay stupid question but how do I post on Facebook do I just take a screenshot and post that lol?
Hello, just take a screenshot
Share the link to Facebook and take a screenshot below our thread.

Reeferguy365

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, just take a screenshot

Share the link to Facebook and take a screenshot below our thread.
Sweet thanks for the help. Can't wait hope I win. Really interested in your lights I wish would have entered in your last giveaway these lights would look amazing over my 180 gallon SPS tank. So I would only need one controller for 6 lights?

OP
OP
noopsyche

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sweet thanks for the help. Can't wait hope I win. Really interested in your lights I wish would have entered in your last giveaway these lights would look amazing over my 180 gallon SPS tank. So I would only need one controller for 6 lights?
No problem. One controller can control 16 lights.

Saveafish

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contestants thats early jumpers need to be disqualified.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 41 36.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 33 29.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back