Christmas Lights from Noopsyche Giveaway *** 3 WINNERS!!

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yup I could. Not sure this is the right light for me though. I will check it out. Thanks for the contest reminder.
I agree with @BroccoliFarmer ! @noopsyche makes some amazing lights and if you win one (or even a gift certificate)! Really hard to find a better price than cheap or free for a great light. Besides, if you decide you don't like it, there's a ton of people that are always looking for a used @noopsyche so you can always sell it or give it to a newbie.

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree with @BroccoliFarmer ! @noopsyche makes some amazing lights and if you win one (or even a gift certificate)! Really hard to find a better price than cheap or free for a great light. Besides, if you decide you don't like it, there's a ton of people that are always looking for a used @noopsyche so you can always sell it or give it to a newbie.
I wouldnt say no to a donation of a new light.

ceaver

Stability is all!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 2:
Updated build thread!
Post in thread 'Ceaver's IM Nuvo Fusion 40 SPS Build/Grow out'

ceaver

Stability is all!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 5:
Posted FTS to Facebook group
7C286CB8-35BF-4091-AB4C-FB6E90B45717.png

TheDorkLord

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Noopsyche Christmas Giveaway4.jpg

Christmas Lights from Noopsyche Giveaway

It's that wonderful time of the year with all of those beautiful holiday decorations! Who doesn't love going around the neighborhood and seeing all of the beautiful Christmas lights on display or enjoying the company of family and friends around a beautifully decorated Christmas tree. We know you love it, and so do we!

That's why, to celebrate this special holiday season, Noopsyche is bringing you the opportunity to receive an extra special Christmas gift for your reef tank! A brand new K7 Pro V3 for your reef!

Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef, and we're sure that if you liked their K7 Pro II, you'll love the new K7 V3!! The best part is that we're giving one lucky reefer a brand new K7 V3 for FREE (and 2 runner-ups will win a $130 gift card)!!!

Check out the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Check out the K7 V3 at the Noopsyche website and tell us why you would be thankful to be a winner in this contest. CLICK HERE!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Subscribe to the Noopsyche Youtube Channel! CLICK HERE!
Bonus 2: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.
Bonus 3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 4: Join the Noopsyche Facebook group. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 5: Show your full tank picture or video on the noopsychereeflight facebook group, and explain the size of tank. (Be sure to make a post in this thread once you've completed this entry.)
Bonus 6: Would you like to watch a complete unboxing/testing video of the NP K7 V3 LED light? Noopsyche invited simply reefing to test K7 V3 out of the box. Click the link to watch this YouTube video, If you like simply reefing, Subscribe to him. Let us know once you check out the video for an extra entry.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 V3 light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
Two winners will be selected to receive a $130 gift card.

K7V3 light.jpg

K7V3 mount.jpg

K7V3 spectrum.jpeg

K7V3 schematic.jpeg

THE DRAWING

Three Winners will be chosen via random draw from this thread on January 10, 2021! (Last day to enter is January 9th.)

We will choose the winners via a random number generator. The winners' usernames will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winners other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Please read our general R2R giveaway guidelines/disclaimers HERE!

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!
#r2rgiveaway

Official entry - I have a quarantine tank that will become a second display after a couple weeks when if have a long term light for it. This light looks like it has a terrific spectrum and par!

Edit: Bonus #6 - Watched the unboxing vid. Thanks for going over the controller. Looks cool!

Edit: Bonus #1 - Subscribed to youtube channel

Capture.JPG

Last edited:

Jw258

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry:

I'd like to win because I really like the spectrum these lights produce. The design is sleek too. I really like the housing detail around the fan.

aqva

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 5: posted full tank pic on Facebook group

Attachments

• 05612490-6F8D-496C-9395-B549D51E849F.jpeg
    05612490-6F8D-496C-9395-B549D51E849F.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 53

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Dani305 - Given you are new to the R2R forum, why dont you enter the contest for a NooPsyche light. They are pretty outstanding...and free is better than paying for it!! Welcome to the community!!

Back