Christmas Lights from Noopsyche Giveaway!! ENTER to WIN!!

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I would like to win this light to add it over my new frag tank!

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Bonus 2

aPeBAgeMaWIll5IvEOoGjxI0GmwmtzFbKNSVgFDTuA8k9wP2YQu5yd7F9VtsOCXz0mR0y4hus6pLB6zB8jfmD2-d2qzb7jEchR29Ofp7LzAnANuRqPK2PaLetTUUUzwtPmaNKHeVkOwA0jo2jtakcg88ldoXl1ogNSc5-FcE4LeUL9EmCMvN_1aUCl3A9BJ4zeoUqH9UFBLPvngYAR_yffHaGxP_TsgceUjbRncBRB2kQ1HVXFZsmQ7eBvKpJmSMHYeQDDw7tZUWLNxvVQ37oySNrL8edWRZFSyFYiEJeVfF-tz-S3G89tOYaPNTEx1QtSIY3fq4QiHZPZ58tNsouChfzjMRP_yGgr7zJBlDKeOQD45obzmd_tzyXapm4KBKREMgRcQhHgJm0F7hwzZR9lNwiIJDcTxB6Ek9rq7_KsyElbTtBjENjQ0GyaGBabzz4J5DWMT5-cSn0Vn1AUHLEkb9g7RHXzQOOsNHucLeHwFuD2JRIoQh1KNLrogDNDX5TlT38HaYdVJJ_R7tA5enkOZ3z4ssecrLIXDKRfF7MDVcadV802HszqN0boE5b87mB7R-2l5ekLT4FLzoHPigdbYaQ_BPpjk3OqOK7NxgkQ1SC-wm_R9S9yT6_TG09kV3bQDOV88KelwV8CU-4Y2lq9d16RsbLS63c4GCEahgiLGK_IKkhuONxao=w1083-h813-no

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Bonus 5, really like the Hybrid fixture (also dig the built in controller)

lo7100

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It’s a beautiful light!!

1 giveaway noopsyche.jpg

Christmas Lights from Noopsyche Giveaway

It's that wonderful time of the year with all of those beautiful holiday decorations! Who doesn't love going around the neighborhood and seeing all of the beautiful Christmas lights on display or enjoying the company of family and friends around a beautifully decorated Christmas tree. We know you love it, and so do we!

That's why to celebrate this special holiday season, Noopsyche is bringing you the opportunity to receive an extra special Christmas gift for your reef tank! A brand new K7 Pro II for your reef!

Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef. Their K7 Pro II is their flagship light, and @noopsyche is giving you the chance to own one for FREE! You can check out @Dana Riddle's testing of the Noopsyche K7 Pro II HERE.

Check out the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Post in this thread a reason you would like to win this light for your reef.

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Share a picture of your reef tank and holiday decorations in the same picture.
Bonus 2: If you are already an owner of any Noopsyche lights, show a picture of your Noopsyche lights in use.
Bonus 3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 4: Join the Noopsyche USA Facebook group. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 5: Check out the Noopsyche USA website and tell us what you like most. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 6: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 ProII light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
1.jpg

2.JPG

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on January 11, 2020! (Last day to enter is January 10th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!

Handegard

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m a member of the Facebook group, and I’ve been to your site and I like the Hybrid T5 fixture.

I’d love to win this to try over a Reefer 170 I’m building.
Thanks for doing this!

Msteven1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have started planning for my 40BR system. Part of the system is a coral quarantine tank. I would use this light on the quarantine tank to evaluate coral growth. Positive results would convince me to buy two additional units for my display.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 42 82.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 13.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.9%
Back