Christmas Lights from Noopsyche Giveaway!! ENTER to WIN!!

Moereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 giveaway noopsyche.jpg

Christmas Lights from Noopsyche Giveaway

It's that wonderful time of the year with all of those beautiful holiday decorations! Who doesn't love going around the neighborhood and seeing all of the beautiful Christmas lights on display or enjoying the company of family and friends around a beautifully decorated Christmas tree. We know you love it, and so do we!

That's why to celebrate this special holiday season, Noopsyche is bringing you the opportunity to receive an extra special Christmas gift for your reef tank! A brand new K7 Pro II for your reef!

Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef. Their K7 Pro II is their flagship light, and @noopsyche is giving you the chance to own one for FREE! You can check out @Dana Riddle's testing of the Noopsyche K7 Pro II HERE.

Check out the rules below and get your entries in NOW!

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Post in this thread a reason you would like to win this light for your reef.

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Share a picture of your reef tank and holiday decorations in the same picture.
Bonus 2: If you are already an owner of any Noopsyche lights, show a picture of your Noopsyche lights in use.
Bonus 3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 4: Join the Noopsyche USA Facebook group. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 5: Check out the Noopsyche USA website and tell us what you like most. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 6: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

One winner will be selected to receive:
  • One K7 ProII light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
1.jpg

2.JPG

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on January 11, 2019! (Last day to enter is December 10th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thanks again to @noopsyche for this awesome contest!

Moereefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would love win the lights so I can finish my new build on my custom 75 reef tank.

Dan Watson

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Id love a new noops light to finish lighting my 75g Oceanic™️ tank. And get to compare it head to head with a g3 radion. Its one of the final upgrades we need to complete the system. Tank is for our workplace and boy how much id love to tell everyone santa stopped by! Thank you for the chance to win and for supporting the reef hobby so well! Good luck everyone!

08DD920A-44AE-4AC0-8A5F-0062637C872B.jpeg

mark kochajda

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 giveaway noopsyche.jpg

It's that wonderful time of the year with all of those beautiful holiday decorations! Who doesn't love going around the neighborhood and seeing all of the beautiful Christmas lights on display or enjoying the company of family and friends around a beautifully decorated Christmas tree. We know you love it, and so do we!

That's why to celebrate this special holiday season, Noopsyche is bringing you the opportunity to receive an extra special Christmas gift for your reef tank! A brand new K7 Pro II for your reef!

Noopsyche's Reef Lighting has become one of the popular reef lighting options for many members of our community here on Reef2Reef. Their K7 Pro II is their flagship light, and @noopsyche is giving you the chance to own one for FREE! You can check out @Dana Riddle's testing of the Noopsyche K7 Pro II HERE.

HOW TO ENTER

Official Entry: Post in this thread a reason you would like to win this light for your reef.

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only do these AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

*Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification.

Bonus 1:
Bonus 2: If you are already an owner of any Noopsyche lights, show a picture of your Noopsyche lights in use.
Bonus 3: Share this contest on social media (each social media platform can be used for 1 bonus entry. So, that could be 1 entry for Facebook, 1 for Twitter, 1 for IG, etc. Make a separate post in this thread for each social media post you make.
Bonus 5: Check out the Noopsyche USA website and tell us what you like most. CLICK HERE!
Bonus 6: Start/Update your build thread on R2R and post a link here. You can do this once a week for bonus entries. Our members tanks forums are found here.

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

THE PRIZE

• One K7 ProII light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
1.jpg

2.JPG

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on January 11, 2019! (Last day to enter is December 10th.)

We will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Would love to win for my frag tank build !

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've seen these lights in person. They're awesome! This would be a great addition to the new build.

Katrina71

Learn, Laugh, Love
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Bonus supporting member

Estrareefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 giveaway noopsyche.jpg

HOW TO ENTER

Bonus 1:

THE PRIZE

• One K7 ProII light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
1.jpg

2.JPG

I would like to win this light because I need a real light for my tank. Instead of a little strip light I but in temporary. Ha

ScubaDoo613

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am interested in how this light compares to other lights I have used. I am always searching for the best light to help my corals thrive!

2corgisandababy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would love to win a light. I hear these are the new fancy thing on the market and performing well. I'd like to find out myself if these will work for my tank. If they do I see many more in my future! Right now i have a blackbox and not really happy with it, but kinda lost on what to do.

mfinn

likes zoanthids
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm always looking for new lights to try.
This one seems to have pretty good reviews.

pgroth1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1 giveaway noopsyche.jpg

HOW TO ENTER

Bonus 1:

THE PRIZE

• One K7 ProII light
  • One K7 bracket
  • One K7 controller
1.jpg

2.JPG

Mixing lighting technologies: Do you use multiple types of lighting for your reef?

• I currently use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • I have used multiple types of lighting for my reef in the past.

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • I haven’t used multiple types of lighting for my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • I have no plans to use multiple types of lighting for my reef.

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back