Chroma dosing question

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
@UWC I know you are busy with your new product roll out but I have a question about Chroma. I have a spare dosing head and 2.5L dosing container that is clear and not air tight. Could I add Chroma to this container to be dosed automatically every day or would I be better off leaving it in the bottle and dosing it straight from there?

Kevinkmk

View Badges
Reaction score
@UWC I know you are busy with your new product roll out but I have a question about Chroma. I have a spare dosing head and 2.5L dosing container that is clear and not air tight. Could I add Chroma to this container to be dosed automatically every day or would I be better off leaving it in the bottle and dosing it straight from there?
Hey brew, what’s your thought on this product with acros? I can’t find any review about it any where.

OP
OP
Brew12

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Hey brew, what’s your thought on this product with acros? I can’t find any review about it any where.
That is a challenging question. First, my system is under a year old so I'm not sure how much coloration benefit I can attribute due to a single product or parameter when it comes to SPS. How many other variables have changed that could impact coloration? I can't say.

The only thing I can confidently attribute to Chroma is that it has brought out the pinks and greens in my zoa's.

So, my opinion is that it is likely enough to be having a positive impact to continue using it. Sorry I couldn't provide a more useful answer!

Kevinkmk

View Badges
Reaction score
That is a challenging question. First, my system is under a year old so I'm not sure how much coloration benefit I can attribute due to a single product or parameter when it comes to SPS. How many other variables have changed that could impact coloration? I can't say.

The only thing I can confidently attribute to Chroma is that it has brought out the pinks and greens in my zoa's.

So, my opinion is that it is likely enough to be having a positive impact to continue using it. Sorry I couldn't provide a more useful answer!
Thanks, brew!

rushbattle

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Brew, I am going to give this a shot myself. I'm debating a stirbar but it doesn't seem necessary.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 74 37.4%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 68 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back