CHUNKY sps packs $119.99 SHIPPED!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Super CHUNKY SPS frags packs are online now! $119.99 SHIPPED!!! 4 packs available! Grab them before they are gone!!

Frag Pack One

Pacl1-3.jpg

Pack1-2.jpg

Pack1-1.jpg

Frag Pack 2
Pack2-3.jpg

Pack2-2.jpg

Pack2-1.jpg

Frag Pack 3
Pack3-1.jpg

Pack3-3.jpg

Pack3-2.jpg

Frag Pack 4
Pacl4-3.jpg

Pacl4-2.jpg

Pack4-1.jpg

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I think I sent a PM for pack 1.
If not please PM me.

Frag pack 1 actually already sold- we have packs 2-4 still available! (They are for sale on our website- you can click the link which is the title of each pack and it will take you to them).

I also sent you a PM.

tautog83

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Love these packs , but I also agree to wanting to see then under more normal lighting . Yea they aren't going to pop as much but it's still an amazing deal. people will get to see what it's actually going to look like in their tank . I have no doubt that they would sell just as fast , millies are amazing and real frags for once

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Love these packs , but I also agree to wanting to see then under more normal lighting . Yea they aren't going to pop as much but it's still an amazing deal. people will get to see what it's actually going to look like in their tank . I have no doubt that they would sell just as fast , millies are amazing and real frags for once
If you would like to see a specific pack under white light just let us know and we will take the photos for you!

McMullen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0178.JPG
IMG_0179.JPG

Ordered a frag pack Wednesday and received today.
Very well packaged and all three millis are colorful with full bushy milli polyp extension. Could be more pleased!
I did a custom frag pack and was told my frags would be smaller than the pics listed because I picked three more expensive pieces. However, these frags are all over an inch and two of them have three branches. Very nice!

OP
OP
Living Reef Orlando

Living Reef Orlando

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
IMG_0178.JPG
IMG_0179.JPG

Very well packaged and all three millis are colorful with full bushy milli polyp extension. Could be more pleased!
I did a custom frag pack and was told my frags would be smaller than the pics listed because I picked three more expensive pieces. However, these frags are all over an inch and two of them have three branches. Very nice!

Thank you for the post!! We are so glad to hear you're happy with your new additions. If theres anything else you ever need, just let us know. Thanks again for the support!

McMullen

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0178.JPG
IMG_0179.JPG

I meant, couldn't be more pleased!
Unable to edit :D

Back