Cirrhilabrus Complexes: Inferiority Need Not Apply (1st Revision)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cody hendrix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have experience with Crescent tails. Anything I should know. I can see they are pretty peaceful. Do they lose color or anything?

eatbreakfast

Fish Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone have experience with Crescent tails. Anything I should know. I can see they are pretty peaceful. Do they lose color or anything?
Peaceful, they keep their color. Lids are a must.

cody hendrix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With bigger tank probably ok. Use acclimation box though
Yea it's a 130, I also have, rhomboid, lineatus, flame,Katherine's, velvet, labouti, exquisite along with the pintail. I think I'm getting close to full if not full already. What do you think?

HairyGary

Why do all your fish look like trout?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Yea it's a 130, I also have, rhomboid, lineatus, flame,Katherine's, velvet, labouti, exquisite along with the pintail. I think I'm getting close to full if not full already. What do you think?
Yeah getting close or packed. Dont know what else you have in the tank.

cody hendrix

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yea for sure, massive 75 gallon refugium and 50 gallon sump. So well over 200 gallon of water. Even with three feedings a day nitrate still stay around 10.

DirtDiggler2823

If I can't break it, it doesn't exist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@hairygary the rubyhead in the acclimation box is in better shape, and the solor is less energetic in attacking the box the rubyhead is in. The goal is to rehome the solor wrasse if these two cannot coexist, but does this lower attack intensity mean things are cooling down? Should I let the rubyhead back out, or is that just a bad idea?

HairyGary

Why do all your fish look like trout?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
@hairygary the rubyhead in the acclimation box is in better shape, and the solor is less energetic in attacking the box the rubyhead is in. The goal is to rehome the solor wrasse if these two cannot coexist, but does this lower attack intensity mean things are cooling down? Should I let the rubyhead back out, or is that just a bad idea?
Probably a good sign but I would leave in the box for a few days to be safe and let the Ruby calm a bit. However, if you plan to pull the Solor anyway, I'd pull him now.

DirtDiggler2823

If I can't break it, it doesn't exist
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably a good sign but I would leave in the box for a few days to be safe and let the Ruby calm a bit. However, if you plan to pull the Solor anyway, I'd pull him now.
I'd love to keep both, but not if one is going to kill the other no Matter what I do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.0%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back