revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
BOOM CORALS GIVEAWAY.jpg

Boom Corals Kessil Giveaway

We're excited to announce that BoomCorals.com has generously donated a Kessil AP700 for one lucky member of our community to win! We appreciate them sponsoring this contest and best of luck to everyone who enters!

How to Enter:

Contestants will have to complete the official entry requirement to be entered to win. You may also complete the bonus entries for multiple entries!

1. Go to Boom Corals website at www.boomcorals.com and pick out a coral that you really like or would like to own. Then copy and paste the web link to the coral you chose here in this thread for your official entry post.

BONUS #1 - LIKE the Boom Corals Facebook Page Here

BONUS #2 - Post a photo of your reef tank in this thread.

*A total of three (3) entries are possible so you would have three (3) separate posts if you completed all entries. Winner will be subject to verifying that the requirements were met in a timely manner.

The Prize:

The winner will receive a Kessil AP700 shipped to your door courtesy of Boom Corals and valued at more than $900 shipped!
Saltwater_AP700_img05.jpg

*Please note the contest is open until October 31st*

Thanks again to Boom Corals for this awesome giveaway!

http://www.boomcorals.com
reef2reefBanner1.png

nautical_nathaniel

Indecision may or may not be my problem.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crap, I should have waited to get my AP700 from @BoomCorals lol!! So while I don't want to enter, I will say this is a very cool and generous thing that Boom Corals is doing. Good luck to all entries!!

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Back