Claimed - The WWC Coral Subscription Club GIVEAWAY! Win a subscription! (3 winners)

Reefing-Around

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like that there are some choices to the program. While I would like to be considered a "High Roller", I think Gold is where it is at...

$450 worth of candy for $200, how can you go wrong...

James Hammett

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OFFICIAL ENTRY

I like the monthly new coral and selection. as well as the swag... Being a teacher with a classroom tank the silver would likely be the option we would choose if we could.

Dodgersfan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry - i like that the silver level is under $100 and includes shipping. $20 each to your door for WWC frags is a steal! the higher level corals are probably amazing, but the silver level means virtually everyone can get in on the subscription fun.

also the fact that we can specify our aquarium size, skill level and types of corals we're interested in really lets us personalize this to exactly what we're into... i might just go sign up right now actually....

NJ Reefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love the idea of getting 5 new corals each month automatically. Also, the free shipper of you pay up front for the Silver level is a great idea.

coezy2

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The club is like Christmas every month! I would love the high roller but my wife says I’m only an enthusiast!

Back