BRS

bvanfish

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
I know this has been discussed at large but I am wondering if there has been any updates on a good reliable ATO

I know tunze is high end, auto aqua is like 80 and the icecap grav fed is like 18.

I am wondering if anyone else has other brands that may do well. I have seen some horror stories of failures and am leaving for business for 4 days and want to make sure the tank is ok and my house doesn’t flood…

Nutramar Foods

Reefahholic

Reef Junkie T.V.
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+3 /0 /-0
I know this has been discussed at large but I am wondering if there has been any updates on a good reliable ATO

I know tunze is high end, auto aqua is like 80 and the icecap grav fed is like 18.

I am wondering if anyone else has other brands that may do well. I have seen some horror stories of failures and am leaving for business for 4 days and want to make sure the tank is ok and my house doesn’t flood…

I’ve had all different brand’s over the years including two that you mention above. I can say that I do love the Tunze 3155. I highly doubt it will fail. Mine has been solid. The pump did go out, but I bought it second hand. I heard they either redesigned the pump or maybe they will soon. Not sure if that is true. You should easily get 2-3 years out of the original pump under normal use. The optical eye and float switch give me peace of mind. Highly recommend the Tunze.

AD9B0321-B08B-42C9-9B3F-A5136FABD141.png

CasperOe

Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0

Stick to what you know is working, especially for an ATO! Go with the Tunze Osmolator and you will never regret it! :)

I run the Osmolator Nano in my small frag tank, and it is doing a good job too..

Not really a discussion worth having :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

www.dinkinsaquaticgardens.com
BRS

Does it matter to you whether your fish are captive-bred or wild caught?

• I only buy captive bred fish.

Votes: 50 13.2%
  • It matters, but I will buy either captive-bred or wild-caught.

Votes: 282 74.6%
  • I think wild-caught fish are the better option.

Votes: 5 1.3%
  • I don’t care where the fish were bred.

Votes: 41 10.8%
SaltwaterAquarium.com