• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Clean Chaeto

Deezill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Looking to buy some Clean Chaeto. Looking to be pest free of bristle worms, aptasia spores, Aptasia etc.
Just looking for clean Chaeto like the title says. If you have some post here or PM me. Thanks.

Missy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got it from

Were you happy with your purchase of Chaeto from the Aquaculture nursery farms? Was it indeed clean? I'm looking for clean chaeto as well and The algae barn has been out of stock but I want to make sure I don't introduce Ick into my tank as I've gone thru the trouble of QT all fish, corals and inverts.

OP
OP
Deezill

Deezill

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Were you happy with your purchase of Chaeto from the Aquaculture nursery farms? Was it indeed clean? I'm looking for clean chaeto as well and The algae barn has been out of stock but I want to make sure I don't introduce Ick into my tank as I've gone thru the trouble of QT all fish, corals and inverts.
omg yes very clean and i am very happy. I would definitely order again

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 40 43.5%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 30 32.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.2%
Back