Clean up Crew and coral compatible with Peacock Mantis Shrimp

kaijor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m getting real close on my cycling of my tank. I’m still like 2-3 weeks to go before I would feel comfortable with putting any livestock in the tank least of all a mantis shrimp. But I think I’m close enough now where I can begin to formulate a plan around what live stock to put into the tank. With that being said, what types of corals would you recommend I put in the aquarium? Also, are there any animals that you recommend as clean up crew that are compatible with a peacock mantis shrimp? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How big is the tank? Something can get away a lot easier in a big tank.
That said, for corals I would only really try cheap and hardy ones like Xenia, gsp, and leathers.
Considering most cuc members available are part of the mantis diet, I doubt there will be many options there.

OP
OP
K

kaijor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How big is the tank? Something can get away a lot easier in a big tank.
That said, for corals I would only really try cheap and hardy ones like Xenia, gsp, and leathers.
Considering most cuc members available are part of the mantis diet, I doubt there will be many options there.
Yeah, I assumed that if there was a list it wouldn't be long in terms of cuc. The tank size is a 32 Gallon BioCube.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back