Cleaning Crews where do yall buy yours from

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shipment sent Monday, I'm only 100 miles away from the facility, and it's still not here and basically was told "best of luck".
I wouldn't worry. I'm sure they have dead loss policy. Mine have always arrived alive and healthy. Plus there's always more than what I asked for.

LeftyReefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a bunch of nassarius snails off ebay, but I question whether what I got are actually nassarius snails... they are much smaller than any other nassarius I've gotten before and as soon as I added them to my tank, they all climbed up the glass and haven't left the glass in a week. I think I got ripped off.

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a bunch of nassarius snails off ebay, but I question whether what I got are actually nassarius snails... they are much smaller than any other nassarius I've gotten before and as soon as I added them to my tank, they all climbed up the glass and haven't left the glass in a week. I think I got ripped off.
Show us the pictures. I know there are bunch of nassarius like snails on the beach where I go fishing. Not sure if they’re reef safe so pictures would help.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 51 83.6%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 10 16.4%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.9%
Back