ClearView Tsunami - The modular bulletproof lid that grows with your tank.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reefer Deez

Reef junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve ordered my clear view tsunami lid just over a week ago and I’m patiently waiting for it to show up!

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Offerings for Tsunami on IM tanks will be coming up soon. We look forward to providing Tsunami options for all branded lids we offer in our library as well as for fully custom setups. Our master lid files for IM tanks do not cover the rear chambers since we aren't usually trying to keep fish contained in this area and it would unnecessarily increase complexity and cost.

Stay Tuned for availability soon!

Thank you. I will try to patiently wait, I set up a IM25 but don't dare add fish until I have a lid and plan on one of these. I keep checking the website, hoping!

When you say fully custom set ups, do you mean custom tanks as well? I have a 22g long mr aqua that is an AIO that I would like to replace the lid on eventually.

Reefer Deez

Reef junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is finally on its way and by the tracking info it's taking a tour of the United States before it ends up in my dinning room! ;)

Raptor72

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No more jumpers!!

My split lid finally came in from Artfully Acrylic.

6f26a50aad1d400c2ee7b296e0610b22.jpg
28ba97d4e9c4ad35fa42d0c441bbb001.jpg

Thanks for a great product.

Reefer Deez

Reef junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some amazing lids. Wish I could find something this nice for my 155 gallon bow front. Hell, I'd take about anything right now lol.

Have you tried to contact artfully acrylic to see if they can make you one I'm pretty sure they could it would be worth a shot

Reefer Deez

Reef junkie
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received mine today for my XL 425! I can't wait to get home and put it on and take some pictures!

PiscesPower

People protect what they love. - J. Cousteau
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ArtFully Acrylic is the screen on the new Tsunami more resilient, maybe less flexible? I have a lid that I have had since November 2017. I also have a kitten, who insists on walking on the lid and I have had to put the screen back into it with a spline tool. She also dips into the tank...that's fun LOL. I was hoping that the Tsunami screen is a bit less stretchy. I'm either going to need to fully rescreen this lid or replace it with something. Any thoughts about it not supporting a 5 lb kitten? I know the point pressure is more than 5lb.
Are there any ways to reinforce it in the channels so the screen doesn't come out?

redpine42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which Size Feeder door works best? Will use it for also collecting water samples.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Which Size Feeder door works best? Will use it for also collecting water samples.

Well the XL Feed Door is quite literally double the fun! ;) LOL. Both doors are a great convenience. On larger tanks though the XL door just add that extra good bit of function to where it begins to be looked at more as a service/access door than just a 'mere' feeding door.

redpine42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well the XL Feed Door is quite literally double the fun! ;) LOL. Both doors are a great convenience. On larger tanks though the XL door just add that extra good bit of function to where it begins to be looked at more as a service/access door than just a 'mere' feeding door.
Placed my order yesterday.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No longer is it just Burger King where you can HAVE IT YOUR WAY!! Check out a few of the ways you can configure the center bridges on Tsunami...including the Double Down Bridge which transforms your single lid into two lids!!

Tsunami Have It Your Way.jpg

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only comment about ordering online, was no option for pickup. But I'm ok with the post office.

I hear you. We used to offer it. We are however now working on our wholesale relations locally with a few LFS. Part of the agreement is that we don't offer local pickup on our website sales as it would tend to cannibalize sales from them. We can certainly understand that and with them being retail brick and mortar they are much better equipped to handle a large variety of schedules and availability.

On the plus side, we've negotiated much better shipping rates than we had before. Most of the lids on the site now are shipping for 40%-50% less than previously =)

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got a pic back from a local that we built this Tsunami Lid for back in April. This was while we were slowly building up and testing other brands of tanks and their compatibility to Tsunami. It's a Marineland 150DD and he ordered it with THREE FEED DOORS. You gotta love that accessibility and Tsunami looks so CLEAN on this tank. We love it.

150dd lid.jpg

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 69 52.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 68 51.9%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back