ClearView Tsunami - The modular bulletproof lid that grows with your tank.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

redpine42

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got mine. It fit perfect, then we put the screen on and pulled to get it tight, so it bowed a little and now its' not so perfect. Will need to redo the screen. IMG_3511.JPG

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got mine. It fit perfect, then we put the screen on and pulled to get it tight, so it bowed a little and now its' not so perfect. Will need to redo the screen. IMG_3511.JPG

Hey Redpine, glad you received your Tsunami =). I've included a link below to our video on screening. Watch it carefully. It provides some tips on dealing with screening too tightly. The lid being screened in the video is also for a Reefer 750, though this video doesn't contain upgraded bridges as yours does. Happy to answer any questions.

Mykesocalreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to say how great it was to to do business with @ArtFully Acrylic. I was worried about the posts regarding not being able to reach them. I reached out via email and had great response time and feedback. If you contact them use their email and you should receive excellent service. I could not be happier with how my lid turned out! Below are some before and after pics.

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tsunami continues to make big waves. Such a wonderfully adaptable design. Here's a recent few pics shared by a customer of their Reefer 250 Tsunami Lid.

RSR250 Tsunami - 1.jpg
RSR250 Tsunami - 2.jpg
RSR250 Tsunami - 3.jpg
RSR250 Tsunami - 4.jpg

North Borders

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, all Tsunami's are now shipped preassembled and ready to install standard. We've removed the DIY option from the site to simplify things.

Thanks for the reply! One last question, do the Reefer 250 Tsunamis come with a feed door preinstalled? Also, I would need to order the overflow cutout if I wanted that, correct?

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply! One last question, do the Reefer 250 Tsunamis come with a feed door preinstalled? Also, I would need to order the overflow cutout if I wanted that, correct?

The overflow cutout is included on all Reefer lids. Feed door is optional and added via the options/add-on's menu. Feed door is available in 3x5 or 11x4 size at $35 and $49 respectively.

North Borders

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The overflow cutout is included on all Reefer lids. Feed door is optional and added via the options/add-on's menu. Feed door is available in 3x5 or 11x4 size at $35 and $49 respectively.

Excellent! Thank you!

Any sales incoming this week? Definitely want to order one!

Second that! :) Any sales dropping in the next few days? About to place an order!

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any sales incoming this week? Definitely want to order one!

Second that! :) Any sales dropping in the next few days? About to place an order!

We are still finalizing our holiday sales plan. They will be blasted on R2R, our website, and facebook page next week. I can provide you private links to opt into the sale early for Tsunami orders if you email me with what tank you are ordering a lid for. Send email to [email protected].

North Borders

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are still finalizing our holiday sales plan. They will be blasted on R2R, our website, and facebook page next week. I can provide you private links to opt into the sale early for Tsunami orders if you email me with what tank you are ordering a lid for. Send email to [email protected].

Awesome! Sent you a private email. Thanks again!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 60 85.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.3%
Back