ClearView Tsunami - The modular bulletproof lid that grows with your tank.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have one of your lids on my Reefer Nano and love it! Excited for the new Tsunami lid for my 250 :)

Awesome!! The ClearView family continues to grow....from our shop to your home =). We look forward to you adding a Tsunami to the collection!

Order placed :D Can't wait!!

Thanks! We look forward to making your Tsunami!

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m slightly confised. Are these lids only available for red sea reefer tanks? I don’t see dimensions for each choice.

This is no longer the case, Tsunami lids are available on all listed tanks on our site, except 1-2 sq ft custom lids. It is also available on all other custom lids.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look at this beast of a lid!
This is a Tsunami, 3 section lid for a Marineland 300 Deep Dimension.
Tank is 6" by 3". Options shown include cord slots, feed doors, small cutouts for APEX auto feeder,
and optional overflow cutouts (not required on this lid)
It is still wearing it's protective film, so the interlocking joints are difficult to make out.

3 section beast.jpg

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey @ArtFully Acrylic ! im interested in a custom lid, four actually. I have a used custom acrylic tank that I bought recently (which is apparently made by you guys back when yall did tanks) and I would like to get lids for the openings in the bracing. is there any way you can get me a quote for four identical lids? I think it is about 18x20" and the corners are rounded. thanks!

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey @ArtFully Acrylic ! im interested in a custom lid, four actually. I have a used custom acrylic tank that I bought recently (which is apparently made by you guys back when yall did tanks) and I would like to get lids for the openings in the bracing. is there any way you can get me a quote for four identical lids? I think it is about 18x20" and the corners are rounded. thanks!
Yes, absolutely, please reach out to our Operations Manager at [email protected] and she will be happy to get those quotes for you. Also see our site, clearviewlids.com to learn all about the three lid styles we have available, as that will narrow down the quote that will help you most.
Thanks for the inquiry!

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you offer a lid for the JBJ Rimless Flat Panel 65 gallon tanks?

upload_2019-4-23_18-45-18.png
We can make a lid for that, it is a fairly new tank, so we do not have a vetted program file/product page, as yet, but we have made several lids for it now and we can help via our custom lids tab. Please reach out to us at [email protected] and our Operations Manager will be most happy to help you get an order started. You can also visit our site to determine which lid style would work best for you. They are listed an described on our home page at clearviewlids.com

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just ordered my IM Peninsula 20 lid, hopefully, it doesn't get too long to arrive before any jumpers
We are currently running on schedule according to the estimated lead time listed in your order confirmation. We are hopeful you do not have any jumpers in the interim. Please try some loose mesh and clips from BRS to ensure you do not lose any finned friends during your wait time.

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@ArtFully Acrylic I had a couple of custom tanks built. CaN you make these lids to custom sizes as well?
Absolutely! We have a Custom Lids page. There you will find (under the product description) a Lid Square Footage calculator to find and select the correct sizing. If you have any issue with this or questions about the ordering process, please email me at [email protected] and I will be most happy to help you!

OP
OP
ArtFully Acrylic

ArtFully Acrylic

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Somehow, I do not believe you were ever answered about this! I am so sorry! There are many, many threads and we do our level best to watch them all. If you have not receive help on this, lease email me this exact request to [email protected] Definitely mention that they are our tanks, as we do not generally offer rounded corners, but may still have the program files for the tanks you ordered in our programming back ups.

Cassian

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Somehow, I do not believe you were ever answered about this! I am so sorry! There are many, many threads and we do our level best to watch them all. If you have not receive help on this, lease email me this exact request to [email protected] Definitely mention that they are our tanks, as we do not generally offer rounded corners, but may still have the program files for the tanks you ordered in our programming back ups.
Thank you!

Deep dive coral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As soon as the tanks come in I will measure the openings and send you an email. Thanks.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 18.0%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.2%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 70 41.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%

Back