Clicking links on R2R Facebook page brings me to the R2R app but not the specific thread.

fishbox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the R2R app on my phone and I also follow R2R on Facebook. Whenever I see a cool thread posted on FB, I click the link and my R2R app will open up but it won't open to that thread like I know it should. Any ideas?

It works fine if I click links from web searches or from newsletters in my email. These will open the app and take me directly to the specific thread. Just not Facebook links.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It's because of the app which is really just a tapatalk branded app. If you choose to not use the app and open the links in your browser it will work. The mobile site it better IMO anyway. Sorry for the trouble.

OP
OP
fishbox

fishbox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually prefer the app over the website. Do you know if there's a setting or something that I can go into and choose to go to the website when clicking on Facebook links?

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I think it defaults to your app and I am not sure it can be changed. I'll have to do some searching and try to find an answer.

OP
OP
fishbox

fishbox

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's fine I appreciate it. It's really not that big of a deal I could just open the app manually and search for the title of the thread.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 84 87.5%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 6.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back