*CLOSED* - ROLL CALL RAFFLE - $250 & $100 Gift Cards - WINTERFEST LIVE SALE Saturday 12/12!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

jtydell

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
QUESTION OF THE DAY

Question.jpg

Thursday's Question of the day:

What's the best gift you can get a fellow reefer for $50 or less?

Avitar14

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thursday answer is a shipping box/module from ZOANTHIDS.COM

nsmyers64

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, everyone!

Cody here! I will be taking over the question of the day that will serve as your daily roll call, and will also be running games for Zoanthids.com's WINTERFEST LIVE SALE this Saturday 12/12!

Question.jpg

Wednesday Question of the day:

What's your favorite coral?
I think a hanna checker is the best gift for under 50$

Thunderrap

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, everyone!

Cody here! I will be taking over the question of the day that will serve as your daily roll call, and will also be running games for Zoanthids.com's WINTERFEST LIVE SALE this Saturday 12/12!

Question.jpg

Wednesday Question of the day:

What's your favorite coral?
My favorite is any Blastomussa, I don't know how to explain it but they are awesome corals!

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What's the best/favorite Christmas gift that you've ever received and why?
Back in 1983 when I was 13 my parents bought me an Atari 400 computer. It was my first ever computer and I could write programs on it! I bought every computer magazine I could find, and afford, and learn everything I could.

The funniest thing about this is that you needed cartridges to use this computer; the basic cartridge was out of stock and I ended up have to wait 2+ months to get it from Sears (the tech hot spot at the time). Talk about being bummed.

I still have this computer. I broke it out 4-5 years back and it still worked. Got to play some Star Trek. lol

This set me on the path to my career as a computer programmer/software engineer/technical lead/architect.

1607696193429.png

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
QUESTION OF THE DAY

Question.jpg

Friday's question of the day:

What's the best/favorite Christmas gift that you've ever received and why?
I was 14 years of age. I'd been playing guitar since I was 8. I started on a miserable $10 steel string acoustic. not enjoyable to play.
at 12, I graduated to a classical nylon string, on the advice to my parents from my guitar teacher. he razzle dazzled them with his playing, but then never taught me how to play classical style guitar. and the neck was too wide for my 12 year old hands.
at 14 after begging and pleading, my dad came home with a Les Paul Japanese knock off and a single speaker amplifier. I was finally on the road to "Rock Star", in my mind anyways.
:cool:
s-l1600.jpg

PinkLadyLVT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How the Grinch Stole Christmas with Jim Carrey. He was *brilliant* in it as much of it was ad-libbed on the spot. They just let Jim be Jim. Sorry Elf fans, I don’t find Will Ferrell funny (except Step Brothers and Night at the Roxbury). ‍♀️♥️

Back