clove polyps....

czieler

Reefin' Girl
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was looking at ultimatefrags.com at their clove polyps for sale..as I've been trying to get my LFS to get some for like ever...but thought I'd check to see if any of our sponsors are selling them...and perhaps I haven't noticed...

Figured I'd check and compare prices if anyoen else has 'em.

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cloves

I have some yellow ones I can frag. Whatcha looking to trade?
:D
Laurie

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dont pay more than $3/polyp for the yellow/orange tipped ones
dont pay more than $10/polyp for the green ones
and dont pay more than $15/polyp for the green ones with orange tips

i noticed some places sell the yellow tipped ones for over $10/polyp. yet i have a friend who got a colony of 150 for $35 from a LFS. price is all about marketing and hype on the internet.

maroonytunes

Reefing Without Coral
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone ever heard of blue clove polyps, I have about 15 polyps, blue, not purple, of them, and I have never seen any pictures of any before.

OP
OP
czieler

czieler

Reefin' Girl
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jessiesgirl..

I don't have a whole lot left in my tank at the moment to trade..I lost most of my zoos when I tried putting them in my 46 gallon... which I've decided I'm going to dismantle in Jan after I upgrade my 65 to a 150+... since the whole point of the 46 gallon was to make it a zoo tank. Anyhow...I had moved my zoos there and they started to close up...only a few made it even after moving them back to my 65.

The ones I have left are just your plain green ones... then I have one neat one that I'm waiting to grow ( I never moved it to the 46 so it didn't die )..it only has two polyps...if it grows..eventually I'll be looking to trade some of those..but who knows how long that will take!!

I do have some frogspawn and hammers..but my gf likes those too much..she'd kill me if I got rid of them...

Thats why I figured I needed to just buy them... :)

Mr. Ugly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

TyreeUM

the other Tyree...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have seen the blue ones-but they have all been deep water, I have seen anthelia that looks like clove polyps that is blue though-maybe thats what you have. The blue clavs are super pricey and are collected from about 220 feet-so maybe you have blue anthelia..

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 66 52.0%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 52.8%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 32 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 28 22.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.1%
Back