Clownfish and stag horn damsel?

LesPoissons

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I have a pair of yellow staghorn damsels. Lately one stag horn has been doing the male clown fish shimmy anytime my large female clown comes around it. She is showing more and more interest in this staghorn. Has anyone seen a clown fish/ damsel pairing before? I don’t even know if it’s possible, but they do have an intriguing relationship!

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the only thing I can contribute is that clowns are a type of damsel so maybe? behaviorally pair I wouldn't be surprised if it happens. Actually reproducing I would be very very surprised

nano reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
is your damsels aggressive. Thinking of getting one. How is the coloration? hard to find any pretty damsels that arent blue?

kevgib67

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, I have a pair of yellow staghorn damsels. Lately one stag horn has been doing the male clown fish shimmy anytime my large female clown comes around it. She is showing more and more interest in this staghorn. Has anyone seen a clown fish/ damsel pairing before? I don’t even know if it’s possible, but they do have an intriguing relationship!
I don’t think either of their parents would approve!

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 33 52.4%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 35 55.6%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 13 20.6%
  • None.

Votes: 14 22.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 7.9%
Back