Clownfish both eyes cloudy

airedwin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea if this is an issue? Both eyes are cloudy
I gave him a bath with seachem kanaplex, when I put him in the bath I noticed it looked like something was peeling off his eye.

20210818_130026.jpg
20210818_125938.jpg

fishface NJ

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For bacterial infections, I would use Furan 2 as it is a wide spectrum antibiotic. It will treat both gram positive and gram negative bacterial infections.

Going to the root of the problem, fish will typically get bacterial infections due to substandard water quality. While I know nothing of your system, I would suspect that increased water changes may help. Also, nutrition is also important and you may want to review what you are feeding your fish and make sure it is adequate, nutritionally.

OP
OP
A

airedwin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For bacterial infections, I would use Furan 2 as it is a wide spectrum antibiotic. It will treat both gram positive and gram negative bacterial infections.

Going to the root of the problem, fish will typically get bacterial infections due to substandard water quality. While I know nothing of your system, I would suspect that increased water changes may help. Also, nutrition is also important and you may want to review what you are feeding your fish and make sure it is adequate, nutritionally.
Thanks. I feed frozen food in the morning, I alternate between, mysis, mega marine, and carnivore. Then I feed hikari carnivore pellets or omnivore pellets the rest of the day. I do about 10% water change weekly. I will do more.

Back