Clownfish has rapid mouth movement. I also need help reading api levels…

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OP
OP
B

Bentheclownfishman

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I think I have good news? Both fish are now eating and energetic. They are both doing the constant opening and closing of their mouths almost as if they're talking to one another. Not sure if that is good or bad, but they seem happy... Not sure what's going on, but I feel better now that they're both eating and energetically swimming around.
I need to figure out what my next course of action is. I am tempted to do a freshwater dip to see if there are any flukes, parasites, etc... I need to buy some baking soda to match ph.
The Corner Reef insists it is my fault and it is a parameter issue. They said to call them again today when a more knowledgeable staff member is in, but I'm pretty sure they will be of no help.

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I think I have good news? Both fish are now eating and energetic. They are both doing the constant opening and closing of their mouths almost as if they're talking to one another. Not sure if that is good or bad, but they seem happy... Not sure what's going on, but I feel better now that they're both eating and energetically swimming around.
I need to figure out what my next course of action is. I am tempted to do a freshwater dip to see if there are any flukes, parasites, etc... I need to buy some baking soda to match ph.
The Corner Reef insists it is my fault and it is a parameter issue. They said to call them again today when a more knowledgeable staff member is in, but I'm pretty sure they will be of no help.
Unless you have really soft tap water, you can use that for a dip, just match the temperature.
Jay

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back