Clownfish is a punk

smarcuscofer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any one ever have trouble with your clownfish sleeping right up against the return grate... For the last 3 nights my clownfish had been sleeping with his tail wedged right in the return it's causing my auto top off to add more water in the tank than it needs and then my skimmer goes crazy I only have a20 cube from water box so it doesn't take much... Any ideas to keep this from happening

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does he have a nem to host? Mine is weird, it hosts in a waving hand Xenia. Maybe he just needs a more comfy bed.

Upvote 0

Jekyl

GSP is the devil and clowns are bad pets
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine have hosted a powerhead and HoB filter for over a year. Clowns do what clowns do.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
S

smarcuscofer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He doesn't have a comfy bed he agitated my elegance so much that it couldn't recover from a dino battle which I seem to be slowly losing... The elegance is toast and he hasn't shown interest in any other Coral I only have a hammer and some zoa's was thinking of getting a toadstool leather have read good things about clowns hosting them don't have a whole lot of realestate on the sand bed for a xenia island I have been thinking about a nem because I'm sure he would host it just was trying for a mixed reef and didn't want the bta roaming around screwing with things.... How much trouble would it be in a 20 gal cube I wonder I really like the idea of a nem I just still want to be able to put a few more corals in without running into a lot of trouble

Upvote 0

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 61 85.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 4 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 4.2%
Back