Clownfish, moorish idol, magnificent foxface, orange spotted rabbit fish for sale.

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. I have a few clownfish that I have bred for sale. The regular ocellaris and mocha ocellaris are $15 and all others are $35. What I have left is in the video.

I also have a nice size moorish idol with a huge streamer that eats anything and a 6” magnificent foxface for sale for $100 each. I really hate to get rid of these guys but they both occasionally take a taste of a few of my corals and I don’t currently have many so I decided to remove them. They might not be a problem if you are more heavily stocked and the nipping is more spread out. My tank is on the rebound after loosing most everything and I want to give the corals their best chance of surviving.

Here is a not so good video of the moorish idol and foxface. I know the tank is way too small, they are just in ther temporarily until they are sold.

I have an approx. 8 inch orange spotted rabbitfish I will sell for $100 also. He hasn’t bothered anything but is just gotten too big for my tank.

I can usually meet on the weekends in the Nashville area unless I’m doing something else.

Attachments

• trim.CBA92241-9F53-4AE8-924A-1E02BC2EBE4F.MOV
    6.8 MB
OP
OP
rcmike

rcmike

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Moorish idol and rabbit fish are sold. I still have several clownfish and I might hang on to the fox face unless someone really wants him.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 40 34.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 25 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back