Clownfish not eating and maybe sick?

terrapin3100

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my occelaris clown fish are not eating (last 3 days) and are laying around on the sand bed resting in their spots that they normally sleep. The Bigger one is nipping at the smaller one, but they were together in QT as well as when introduce. They have been eating fine for the last 1-2 mo. Ammonia 0
Nitrate 0
nitrate 0-1
phos .04-.05
Alk 7.8
mag 1485
salinity 1.026
ph 8.0
The tank is approx 4 mo.

no white spots or sins of velvet or rapid breathing.

the only thing I did recently was add some phosguard as they were as you can see creeping up. Gonna test them today. Any ideas?

Attachments

• IMG_4940.MOV
    54.2 MB
OP
OP
T

terrapin3100

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my occelaris clown fish are not eating (last 3 days) and are laying around on the sand bed resting in their spots that they normally sleep. The Bigger one is nipping at the smaller one, but they were together in QT as well as when introduce. They have been eating fine for the last 1-2 mo. Ammonia 0
Nitrate 0
nitrate 0-1
phos .04-.05
Alk 7.8
mag 1485
salinity 1.026
ph 8.0
The tank is approx 4 mo.

no white spots or sins of velvet or rapid breathing.

the only thing I did recently was add some phosguard as they were as you can see creeping up. Gonna test them today. Any ideas?
Clownfish have been in the tank for 1-1.5 months

Jay Hemdal

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry, I couldn't get the video to play. Sometimes linking to a Youtube video works better.

I don't think the Phosguard is the culprit here.

Here is a link to some more background information that we need to help try to figure things out:

Jay

Back