Clownfish not eating much

bobmakespancakes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have tried feeding them flakes and brine shrimp and they have eaten some but not much they still look healthy but i have had them for a week now and i want them to eat i ordered a sinking pellet to try that is coming wednesday but does anyone have any other ideas of what i can do?

JoshO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have tried feeding them flakes and brine shrimp and they have eaten some but not much they still look healthy but i have had them for a week now and i want them to eat i ordered a sinking pellet to try that is coming wednesday but does anyone have any other ideas of what i can do?
I soaked hikari marine s pellets in RO water briefly to soften them and they really enjoyed that

TheShrimpNibbler

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would find out what your lfs feeds their clowns, and then get some of that. When I first got my clowns, they wouldn’t eat anything except what they had been fed at the lfs.

lapin

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
+1 above
Or live food. White worms, Black worms or Frozen mysis

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 39 59.1%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 17 25.8%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back