Clownfish Pair w/Anemone

Zakery Murray

View Badges
Reaction score
I am looking for a clownfish pair with an anemone. If anyone knows where I can purchase one if they don't have one please let me know.

BRS

elagstein

View Badges
Reaction score
I'm got a threesome for sale, check it out...

OP
Zakery Murray

Zakery Murray

View Badges
Reaction score
I'm got a threesome for sale, check it out...

That nem is a bit too big for the tank I am looking to put them into, thanks for the reply.

UnderseaOddities

View Badges
Reaction score
@Zakery Murray
That nem is a bit too big for the tank I am looking to put them into, thanks for the reply.
If you dont have a lfs this website sells some pretty nice clowns that are all captive bred I'm from northeast ohio and ordered a few times with no problems,all clowns are sourced from sustainable aquatics both Tennessee based companies

OP
Zakery Murray

Zakery Murray

View Badges
Reaction score
@Zakery Murray

If you dont have a lfs this website sells some pretty nice clowns that are all captive bred I'm from northeast ohio and ordered a few times with no problems,all clowns are sourced from sustainable aquatics both Tennessee based companies
I do have a nice lfs, its just I have bought 4-5 pairs from them and none of them have ever been able to host a bubbletip sadly. That's why I would like to get one that already is hosting it.

First Choice

UnderseaOddities

View Badges
Reaction score
Ahh I gotchu I get it mine always do do quirky stuff like host the overflow or powerhead or toadstool over its highend rbta that I got specifically for it sometimes clowns do weird stuff
I do have a nice lfs, its just I have bought 4-5 pairs from them and none of them have ever been able to host a bubbletip sadly. That's why I would like to get one that already is hosting it.

Do you think that live rock is more beneficial in sump than it is in the main display tank?

• In the sump

Votes: 51 13.5%
  • In the display

Votes: 150 39.6%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 56 14.8%
  • Not sure

Votes: 122 32.2%
AFX