• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Clownfish Pair w/Anemone

Zakery Murray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking for a clownfish pair with an anemone. If anyone knows where I can purchase one if they don't have one please let me know.

elagstein

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm got a threesome for sale, check it out...

OP
OP
Zakery Murray

Zakery Murray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm got a threesome for sale, check it out...

That nem is a bit too big for the tank I am looking to put them into, thanks for the reply.

UnderseaOddities

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Zakery Murray
That nem is a bit too big for the tank I am looking to put them into, thanks for the reply.
If you dont have a lfs this website sells some pretty nice clowns that are all captive bred I'm from northeast ohio and ordered a few times with no problems,all clowns are sourced from sustainable aquatics both Tennessee based companies

OP
OP
Zakery Murray

Zakery Murray

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Zakery Murray

If you dont have a lfs this website sells some pretty nice clowns that are all captive bred I'm from northeast ohio and ordered a few times with no problems,all clowns are sourced from sustainable aquatics both Tennessee based companies
I do have a nice lfs, its just I have bought 4-5 pairs from them and none of them have ever been able to host a bubbletip sadly. That's why I would like to get one that already is hosting it.

UnderseaOddities

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ahh I gotchu I get it mine always do do quirky stuff like host the overflow or powerhead or toadstool over its highend rbta that I got specifically for it sometimes clowns do weird stuff
I do have a nice lfs, its just I have bought 4-5 pairs from them and none of them have ever been able to host a bubbletip sadly. That's why I would like to get one that already is hosting it.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back