clowns died help

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Judging by the fins it could have had a bacterial infection which Cb could have taken out both of your clients if they were fighting. Clowns are very susceptible to marine velvet and flukes which are very common as well. If your buying clowns from a local store, and they are housed with any other fish at all, I would do a minimum of 2 doses of prazi pro 5 days apart no matter what. At least would rule out the most common parasite and you can even do that in your display. I would always recommend quarantine though. Even for you nano guys... :)

OP
OP
Brandon Donaldson

Brandon Donaldson

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Judging by the fins it could have had a bacterial infection which Cb could have taken out both of your clients if they were fighting. Clowns are very susceptible to marine velvet and flukes which are very common as well. If your buying clowns from a local store, and they are housed with any other fish at all, I would do a minimum of 2 doses of prazi pro 5 days apart no matter what. At least would rule out the most common parasite and you can even do that in your display. I would always recommend quarantine though. Even for you nano guys... :)
Thank you and that wount hert my coral i have some prity nice blastos in my tank

Naiad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope. Prazi pro is the only med you can use in tank.. unless yiu are into collecting feather dusters and other worms. But it won't cure ick, brook and other diseases so do try to qt in the future in case that is needed.

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope. Prazi pro is the only med you can use in tank.. unless yiu are into collecting feather dusters and other worms. But it won't cure ick, brook and other diseases so do try to qt in the future in case that is needed.
Does the Prazi kill the inverts? I forget.

Naiad

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Only certain types of worms that are related to the intestinal worms... certain tube worms fall into this group

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.1%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 34.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 39 31.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.8%
Back